+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 285 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: How to read news and trade on it ?

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this time I think to be able to read the direction of the trend by using the news just look and see forex calendar predictions given. we wait for the actual release of the data and then take action by using the lot in accordance with the ability of your capital. and i know that we can make a lot of profits from trading with it. A trader has to realize future market movement as soon as he watches the news; bad news about a specific currency leads to rapid decease of its market value and vice versa.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if someone wants to drive profits, so we must be careful in analyzing the market. although we have to be careful, but certainly there will be some time of our analysis is wrong. the application of appropriate risk management and discipline necessary to maintain security on our account so no MC when the news was released
    and read news and trade based on the news, it is very difficult in this forex trading. I've tried to learn the news, and it's very complicated. because every word, it would be related to many things, so many things well that we must learn. that's what makes the news becomes more complicated. in fact I often experience a loss when trying to trade based on the news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are thinking of buying a forex or forex tray, then you have the option to apply something to your computer, but it is possible that I have the ability to communicate with each other to get a better understanding of what I have learned. There is no reason to believe that forex is one of the best businesses that we can compete with also the dreams of foreign investors.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap nay jis pair ki trade news kay mutabique krna hai.tou ap ko es pair kay bary mai knowledge ho. tk ap news kay mutabique trade kr sakty ho. ap nay trend ko draw krna hai. jis kay bad ap es pair par news kay mutabique trade kr sakty ho. news wali trade ko short trem trade he kray. yes, my friend in forex trading, I clearly think that when you have to trade on the news you have to understand the importance of the news so that you will do the right trade and you have to confirm the news before you have to take the trade otherwise wrong. and to read the news you have to choose the right website for that because reading news is not as easy as you think about it because some are not as important as thinking about what they cannot make an effect on the market as we think about it so we must always remember

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by colenak View Post
    Technical analysis is a graphical and more logical analysis of movements that depend on the news so that if you want to have good results for your trade, you need to balance between them and you can trade with the news after making a fundamental analysis for it and I have one strategy that can be used in news trading. We only need to set pending orders before the news release and when the news published I think we can make a few pips with pending orders but we have to use stop loss and take profits in our trading with stop stop and sell stop options. Of course I think you have to rely on the news when you trade on forex but not only does your news have to rely on charts too and you can analyze the news with a fundamental analysis system and make a balance between it and technical analysis and news trading. Not enough to do your technical analysis without fundamental analysis. The best way to trade news is to leave the market for news to be released, wait for the data to release, compare it to the previous release, and estimate figures. It provides a basis for your fundamental analysis; if the currency is stronger or weaker. This is based on this data and technical analysis, that you are re-entering the market.
    मेरा मानना है कि जब आप विदेशी मुद्रा पर व्यापार करते हैं तो आपको समाचार पर निर्भर रहना पड़ता है, लेकिन न केवल समाचार आपको ग्राफ़ पर भी निर्भर करना पड़ता है और आप मौलिक विश्लेषण प्रणाली के साथ समाचार का विश्लेषण कर सकते हैं और इसके और तकनीकी विश्लेषण के बीच संतुलन बना सकते हैं। और आपको सबसे पहले विश्वसनीय खबरों की तलाश करनी चाहिए। मैं आपको विदेशी मुद्रा कारखाने से समाचार प्राप्त करने की सलाह देता हूं।

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good personal affection in my opinion, I believe you have to rely on the news when you trade on forex but not only the news you have to depend on the graph too and you can analyze the news with a fundamental analysis system and make a balance between it and technical analysis. and You must first look for trusted news. I advise you to get news from the Forex factory. At Forex factories, events are shown before the time of their occurrence along with their priority colors You must get the news from there and make a sell or buy order according to the news . Trade on news is very risky but profitable... first you analysis news that are high impact or low impact. Low impact news are not effective.nad not profitable just disturb the market.But high impact News are very profitable...you put two trades.one buy and one sell. Both have same TP an SL.. Market moves any direction you are in profit.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For perfect trading you must choose a trading system that you like. It is not recommended to choose a strategy that is too complicated or avoids you when you go, dragging your feet. Look for a simple strategy that you can easily understand and prepare. and For perfect trading you must choose a trading system that you like. It is not recommended to choose a strategy that is too complicated or avoids you when you go, dragging your feet. Look for a simple strategy that you can easily understand and prepare. well bro, for me personally I believe that the news is diverse and there you will also find different effects, so you must be able to understand the characters one by one so that you can comfortably respond to the news well. and I think there is no double that I will read the news in my trade to make me more vigilant in trading and I believe that trading will not make you better than you monitor how the news works because of this good opportunity to make pips.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is a graphical and more logical analysis of movements that depend on the news so that if you want to have good results for your trade, you need to balance between them and you can trade with the news after making a fundamental analysis for it and I have one strategy that can be used in news trading. We only need to set pending orders before the news release and when the news published I think we can make a few pips with pending orders but we have to use stop loss and take profits in our trading with stop stop and sell stop options. Of course I think you have to rely on the news when you trade on forex but not only does your news have to rely on charts too and you can analyze the news with a fundamental analysis system and make a balance between it and technical analysis and news trading. Not enough to do your technical analysis without fundamental analysis. The best way to trade news is to leave the market for news to be released, wait for the data to release, compare it to the previous release, and estimate figures. It provides a basis for your fundamental analysis; if the currency is stronger or weaker. This is based on this data and technical analysis, that you are re-entering the market.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest trying this strategy in AUDUSD when Australia releases some data, this is not what tells you from my own experience not from what I hear or think. Reading news and understanding is the most important thing especially not easy news trading that requires practice and experience but best and easy and the strategy to transact is Use Minute Charts, so we need to make good use of this news trade. Read trade news that we cannot directly apply the existing price pattern. because there are times when there is news that doesn't affect prices. thorough analysis and news like what drives prices. news read because bhut easily nahi he bhai kyo to trade news to lie hmare pass asha experince ka hona bhut jaruri him so that aap news read because sikh le to succeed ap ho skte hein bai me for newstrade ko bhut like forex man oak bhut asha buisness he and Nekat are sometimes useful but still have to think about risks. my advice do not use carelessness when trading profit later if it will not be long. still used as common sense and as an analysis before deciding to do OP. and we must be willing to take risks that exist but do not mean the same as daring to be brave!

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    on the first page of this gathering you will see a section of news to be discharged, there you can see when the message is shown and the impacts available. On the off chance that you don't comprehend about the financial news, at that point you ought to abstain from exchanging when the monetary news is out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 285 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)