+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 285 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2849

Thread: How to read news and trade on it ?

Banned blsingh33 is on a distinguished road blsingh33's Avatar
    Thanks
    bahe log hamko eske lie bhu jayada hi dhaynse treding karna cahhiye sjei ki hamko bhut jayad hi fayuad ho skata hai hamko esko bhut jayads hi bariki se dhyan deke bhut jayad hi aceh s esamjh saktaiu hai aur bhut jayads hi analyssis ke ham apna pessa lga saktai hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member isfahan is an unknown quantity at this point isfahan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are see the news. I am say that you are work the market wirgbtheokan news. I am suggest you that you are first read the techincal analysis. Then you are perform the good work. You are work the market with the news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News can be read easily but it will be hard for us to understand what we are reading, especially to read and trade is a very hard something, there are news base traders this people understand all about it, but for me I no nothing about news trading.

Member uwk is an unknown quantity at this point uwk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You choose forex brokers that provide recommendations and reliable news and Thilelat shares Goods and moment by moment to follow the news and technical plans very important Thbl open any deal because it increases the rate of successful transaction

Senior Member apologyx48 is on a distinguished road apologyx48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can search on online to write WWW. forexnews .com and you get the new about the forex business . forex news is very important tool to trade the forex business .

Member rameez1786 is on a distinguished road rameez1786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first you are watch the market. so that you are watch the market. so that you are see the news and reading the techincal analysis. so that you are under stand the market. you are see the behavior of the news.

Banned pakaljanat is on a distinguished road pakaljanat's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex tarding ke business mi trading ke doran ye zarori ha ke na sirf apni trading ke pair ke bary mi fully techinical analysis per fully control ho an dis ke elawa trader ko all over forex news ke ly bhi apny mind ko active rakna hota ha kuch forex tarders isi waja se loss kerty hien ke wo fully fundamental analysis per diyan nahi dety hien.

Member skyfall is an unknown quantity at this point skyfall's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dost bas yeh is forex world me bht se selfish log b hain jo kisi ki help nahi kafrte balke mostly log aese hi hain bht kam ache traders hain jo dusrun ki b help karte hain to me aap ko mashwara dena chahung k aap manually trading ko chor kar online robots kharidein or try karein woh important hai.

Member love muezza is an unknown quantity at this point love muezza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i did not trade with news but i read forex calendar for knowing price movement, for the most easiest way to trade by news you can do what i did, open news calendar, there are many websites that have forex news calendar but i rather to use forex factory for my news calendar, then you can see the color yelow, red and orange for low high and medium impact, and for news result usually it give color red and greed, just read it and know the color are enough for me

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother internet py bht sari websites hain jo ke countries ka economical data sews dety hain app wahn se data ly sakty ho wahan data ki volatility behave bhee dia hota hai jis se ptta chal jata hai ke market py iss data ka kitna impact ho ga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 285 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)