+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 259 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2586

Thread: EAs can really eat up your account fast??

Senior Member jimy is an unknown quantity at this point jimy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is certainly what may cause your EA get substnatial willpower. nevertheless EA are not capable to accomlpish evertyhing in case you'll find alterations throughout habits involving market place activity that will triggered q lot of phony alerts appearing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqibs is an unknown quantity at this point saqibs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje ea use karna theak nahi lagta hain bohat sa people hain jo ja kahte hain ea sa bohat acha earn hota hain is sa hum zayda acha earn kar sakte hain but muje ea sa best mutual trade karna theak lagta hain is laye main ea ko use he nahi kayea hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gahir27 is an unknown quantity at this point gahir27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have experience of this.I have bought many expert advisers but all of them are righteous dissipation of abstraction and money.They know misplaced me a eager quantity and now i am trading manually and making nifty money.

Banned ayalayala is an unknown quantity at this point ayalayala's Avatar
    Thanks
    that may be what can cause the EA possess higher self-discipline. although EA are not capable to do everything in case you can find improvements inside styles involving current market activity in which resulted in quite a few untrue alerts growing..

Senior Member ruthregalado is an unknown quantity at this point ruthregalado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My first profit was about $40 but i lost if even before i had a chance to withdraw it.I have also prefab huge losses but luckily they were on the demonstrate informing.The losses have offered valuable lessons to my trading through the fine tuning of my trading strategy.

Senior Member golammoula840 is an unknown quantity at this point golammoula840's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you my dear ea can eat up our money really hard and through this it is holly a waste of money and time. Through the use of ea in forex trading market we could not able to learn much abut forex through experience.

Senior Member valas is an unknown quantity at this point valas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can find a lot of EA. But not all of EA is good. Several EA could actually spend all of our capital. There also a EA need to be set in order to secure. If you are in doubt with EA then use manual trading. Maybe it makes you more confident.

Senior Member Viky is an unknown quantity at this point Viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which is the causes of the partichlar EA have got large self-control. yet EA will never be capable of carry out anythingat all when you can find arjustments inside styes regarding industry movemnts in which generated several bogus signs growing.

Senior Member r111 is an unknown quantity at this point r111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is defniitely what is causing a EA currently hqve grt training. nonetheless EA is definately not qulaified to conduct nearly anything if pehraps there are actuallyv ariations atound shapes with sector action ths ended in lots of incorrec tinformation surfacinb.

Senior Member ohwhy is an unknown quantity at this point ohwhy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ea that is not good would be among the ea's that are eating up the account of some traders for. Along time now,that is why when we want to get an ea must be do the research to know how and where to buy the ea's because am sure that when an ea is good it will not eat up the account of the person that used it unless the person used it with poor money management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 259 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 189 239 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)