+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 259 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: EAs can really eat up your account fast??

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my friend, for the traders in forex trading, I personally think I know nothing system about EA trading. I trade in my own ideology according my learning and I can earn profit. So I don't try to knowing it. If I trade with EA without knowledge I think definitely EA can eat my all capital within a short time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fakit is an unknown quantity at this point fakit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course my dear, in the forex business I personally do think i really dont like to trade with EA because i have no trust on it .i saw in video and some of the websites they are giving review about some ea and showing us how it works and they are making profit but i really have doubt about it .i always try to trade with my knowledge and experience which is the best thing i believe.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko EAs ki complete information ho aor Trader ko is say profit earn ho phr Trader EAs ka use Trading account main kia kary agr Trader ko is say loss ho rha hy phr Trading account main EAs ko use na kary aor manual Trading khud kia kren

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course my dear, in the forex business I personally do think good EA can give a Forex trader profit whereas a bad EA can give them losses. I do not Love these EAs, I mainly rely on my own manual trading capability to trade Forex and try to make my profits.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, naturally in forex trading Id like to consider that the application of forex EA is something that could go both ways, it either makes profits for a trader, or it gives them losses. A traders is best with EA if they built the ea themselves through their knowledge.

Member fx-stock is an unknown quantity at this point fx-stock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EAs can really eat up your account fast??
    of information and the market price subsequently moves somewhere doesnt
    for a microsecond imply that the resulting price is the correct one, the price
    suggested by efficient market doctrine. Id be very willing to accept that the
    new price is less incorrect than the former one, but the notion that the new

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear, In fact I think its no double that we should not trade in the Forex market with any EAs better we learn how to trade manually and if we can trade with proper knowledge then we can easily get success while trading in Forex market and we can be a successful trader.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that EA can eat account and losing all our accounts beacause EA can't manage account like they close the trade when it become worse one and is always trading with the opposite side of market and can't trade with news so EA can be the reason to loss account

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe that it is depend on the type of the EA that we use for trading. if we use martiangle EA, then the EA will eat up our account fast, but if we trade with low risk EA, then the EA will not eat up our account fast but can give us profit

Banned asifmahmood122 is an unknown quantity at this point asifmahmood122's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can not trust on robots.because sometimes robots generates profits .but when market change its direction then robots fails.so robots are risky.any robot can guarantee of 100% success.so manual tading is best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 259 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)