+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 259 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259
Results 2,581 to 2,586 of 2586

Thread: EAs can really eat up your account fast??

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SECUREDFORM View Post
    yes i have experience of this.I have bought many expert advisors but all of them are just waste of time and money.They have lost me a great amount and now i
    am trading manually and making good money
    Yes all the EAs in the market are mere craps, when the best taken EAs ate up my account than what can we say about other EAs, thankfully i am lucky that i never trusted EAs and never bought any but found so many from online sharing sites, but i did loose a good percentage of my bonus account got from the forum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mkape View Post
    The problems with EAs is that they don't have emotions,and don't care if you win or lose,as long as they get a signal they will do what they are programed to do so its upon the mercy of the market to decide your fate
    that's what causes the EA have high discipline. but EA will not be able to do anything if there are changes in patterns of market movement that led to many false signals emerging...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't agree that EA is a good trader, you are better than it. it is always trading with the opposite side of market, therefore it is so risk if the market move so fast and big move. in addition, you need a big account for its.

Member warnisw is on a distinguished road warnisw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    expert advisors for sale over internet are useless, they will make you profits first week and then blow your account,. all they want is to buy it, like if thousand trareds buys and EA for 100$ they scammers earned 100 000!! for nothing,,. there are some working ea;s as well, but they are worth more than k!
    ENJOY TOUR TRADES

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    What i always believed and now it made me confident about it, that commercial EAs available in the market never works.
    As i always traded manually but recently my interest developed in EAs, so i started testing few EAs and selected three out of them to test on my live account.
    I decided that i will test them on my bonus account from the forum, and i must say the best two EAs already ate up 30% of the account, the last one is on the testing phase and if it also fails i will give up EA testing on live account for now.
    as my ea account decreased and the account i traded manual has attained some good profits.
    So once again i came to the conclusion that commercial EAs never work
    yar main es fourm main newbie haoon man na boht zada trading to nahi ke ha lakin phar be main na thori boht trading ke ha or main na kafi sara profit be earned kar laya ha wasa bhi mauja ap ko trading ke or ap ke post mara samaja nahi aye ha es laya main na boht sari trading kar rhaha hoon.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

EAs can really eat up your account fast??

What i always believed and now it made me confident about it, that commercial EAs available in the market never works.
    As i always traded manually but recently my interest developed in EAs, so i started testing few EAs and selected three out of them to test on my live account.
    I decided that i will test them on my bonus account from the forum, and i must say the best two EAs already ate up 30% of the account, the last one is on the testing phase and if it also fails i will give up EA testing on live account for now.
    as my ea account decreased and the account i traded manual has attained some good profits.
    So once again i came to the conclusion that commercial EAs never work

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sudsind For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-28), Facebook (2018-11-28), forex-master (2013-08-30), Gshjs67 (2020-12-27), ibrar1011 (2013-10-23), kkkk (2019-04-23), mahera (2016-09-20), Mustansir (2018-09-18), rena_kdi (2014-07-22), saifir1 (2013-07-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 259 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259

Subscribe to this Thread (8)