+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 259 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: EAs can really eat up your account fast??

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have the same experience with EA, it is not good. when I use this, at first they generate a good profit. after the last few days they made a big loose. it's very painful as a forex trader. if I make it loose by hand than it is not a fact. when the machine makes this zero your balance, it is not good. and there are many EAs that can blow up your account quickly. But we can control it to minimize losses or avoid possible MCs. Find the best EA with good money management in it. Even our small profits can remain profitable for a long time. Just paste it. It's so easy it's not that hard to do.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I do not think EA can take our account fast. When the EA is not properly managed and the settings are not configured correctly, it can be the fate of the language for the invoiced trade invoice. EA is the exclusive mechanism and response to what has been programmed to do. My stance is that EA is set to use exclusive little editing of trading stories through virtuous money management. and EA are not reliable at all, they do not deal with the psychological way they only deal with numbers and do not care about market conditions so they can destroy you specifically when news is high impact, they can eat your balance quickly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But trading is not an easy job any software can do because I do not like to trade with expert advisors and other types of forex robots. Therefore, they give us a definite definition of forex such as Keep in touch with experts in Forex traders in Forex Business and Forex Market is not a good expert advisor but some traders use it but do not know about it as if In forex trading we have various type robots and They advise us with their knowledge and experience. Trading robots is not always true but expert advisors are always human not robots because robots can analyze market trends but humans can think and can analyze market trends whose currencies are down and up and when to buy currencies to trade as if I think EA is so important for new traders until Most of the traders do not have basic knowledge about the EA that's why they can not benefit from automatic trading

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes ea tradding hamarey account ko eat ker jata hai. Iss kay zariy hum big earning nahi ker sakty.meray khayl sr manual traddig better hai.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expert opinion is always the best but we are really good at sharing strategy and expert advisor and Robot is a matcin we can not depend on robot because robot runs on system but robot can not make a decision that can make me advantage that is use it on demo account for get more ideas about To Then The problem with many beginners and some traders is that they think bots are a way to replace a trader but that does not happen and I personally do not support EA because this is a kind of automated trading system. if you are a professional trader and expert and have enough time to trade then why you will only follow the automatic trading. always use manual trade.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My soul once proved EA so much, and so far I really acknowledge that EA only works in Sure Activity Determination, when you round up your EA in Damage Activity Status, your instrument backs up so much Money and so fast. For Instance, Scalper EA is mature in the Sideways Marketplace Process, if you install it in Trending Mart, then the prize does not work properly. and I believe I do not use any robots in my trading story, but more traders say they are approaching the release to use robots in trading. When activity gives very quick suggestions then the robot opens a few line seals in one second and this creates a big exit in the trade.

Member oralit will become famous soon enough oralit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree with you at this bro. It's true that EAs work quickly and these robots use quick funds to trade. But first you have to test the EA on a demo account and then after learning about the trends you should use it according to the test settings on the real account. I am using EA and after testing in demo account I now apply it to real account. Work. You need more money to get good results from EA. This may not be wrong as they are generated from the experts after all the tests. Then come on the market. and Really I do not believe in forex expert advisers, because they are just the job of human hands. No special magic or grill was added to it. So I do not believe it will do more than the person who programmed the advisors.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency trading can be high risk but still valuable. Without any hesitation, each EA that is already on the market is usually pure dice, in which case EA is best considered to be eating at a bank account place compared to what we can claim mostly in relation to a different EA, one thing well is business I'm glad I always never been honest with EA and did not earn almost anything despite being in large numbers by the web that provided the website, even though it used to do a great fraction shed connected with the profit bank accounts bought in the community and it always trades with the opposite market side, therefore it is very risky if the market moves so fast and move big. I have some experience with them and I lost almost 60% in just one day .. I was lucky that I never trusted EA and never bought but found so much from online sharing sites ,,,

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's definitely what might justify your EA getting substantial firmness. still EA incompetent to solve everything in your example will exploit changes throughout the custom which involves the reflection of the mart module situation that triggered many fake warnings present and Good I am expensive I totally agree with you that Ice can use your relationship in a very hurrying way - because they exclusively do what they tell them not to marry with a new trade identity altogether I think that intelligence trading has more to stand than on the field trade.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think I use any robots in my trading life, but some merchants shoot me that they cope with deprivation to use mechanisms in trading. When the market moves so fast the mechanism is subject to some point at a time and this creates a huge loss in trading and I assume that EA is software that automatically creates trades for us and we demand to set EA on our trade accounting to automatically trade still those two periods made us profitable and any terms that communicate us lost also they ate our account quickly so I had to promote the practice of trading in the forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 259 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)