+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 590 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you able to earn?

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have a chance to make our money well and i also making money from this and i can see that you have a chance to need this and we can see this and also you can this.and i have a chance to make our money from this and you can see this.Yes I have able to earn forex market, forex market is an international business place any person can trade it and earn by transaction. I have come in low balance but when i am fully learning and slow trading than i earn many so i suggest you when you earn more must be able to forex market trading rules.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I spend here only a single month now in forex trading .Now I want to know from all the experienced traders and new traders in forex that what are the main hurdles in forex trading .I want this question's answer because I faced little loss in starding days .Now I am feeling comfort in forex trading but my question about the hurdles in forex is to keep away myself and other traders from loss .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we can learn about the forex trading from the demo account of the forex trading we can learn about the forex with the demo account we can learn how to trade in the very well way in the demo account of the forex and how to avoid the greed from the forex trading and earn the lot of the money from the forex trading. Forex Executor is one of the most innovative forex service in recent years and promises to be a game changer in the forex trading world. But what exactly is Forex Exector - Is it a trading system, an automated robot, signal service? How does fo-rex executor differ from others and ...

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    In case you are fresh inside currency trading next i would really like to share with an individual several crucial items which usually you need to be bear in mind although carrying out currency trading while novice. In order to understand forex trading move and commence exercising inside trial consideration in which you'll get good option concerning currency trading and access an actual currency trading and also make investments over time to enable you to capable of understand forex trading meticulously and also right after snagging far better knowledge and also information it is possible to capable of make a top level of income inside currency trading. All the best ..

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market is moved heavily due to sentiment.. i also have seen to get market out of control and act quite the opposite with the news that is released. i thats why prefer not to trade news and use technical analysis only. 3 months ... but lukily closed it in profit .. but seems very difficult to me, I think you are following candlistic chart pattern to know the break outs, plzzz explain it well, how could we do this, is this strategy effects on news, or do you trade with strategy when news.backtest or forward test itso what do

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    I am believet that I can make success in forex trading. To make success in forex trading, Its much better if we can maintain our dicipline. I am believe that forex trading is good bussiness that we can run and we can earning money from forex market and There is no doubt already doing something for the exchange of network locations, but we could do a lot to change Web pages as there is no need for income is much more difficult to do in the area: the Exchange website, but there is a small balance account I want to do so much out there, there will be what I needed money around.
    बहुत कुछ सीखने के बाद, ज्ञान और अनुभव प्राप्त करना मैं अब कठिन परिस्थितियों को संभालने में सक्षम हूं और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार से सुंदर मुनाफा कमा सकता हूं। मैं कई उतार-चढ़ाव के बाद इस स्थिति में पहुंचा हूं, मैं अभी भी विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में कई नई चीजें सीख रहा हूं। मैं विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार सीखने में अपना अधिकतम समय दे रहा हूं क्योंकि मुझे इसे सीखने का जुनून है। हाँ मुझे पता है कि विदेशी मुद्रा मार्ट का अधिग्रहण करना उचित है, विदेशी मुद्रा बाज़ार एक बाहरी रेखा स्थिति है जिसे कोई भी व्यक्ति इसे तैयार कर सकता है और व्यवहार कर सकता है।

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am believet that I can make success in forex trading. To make success in forex trading, Its much better if we can maintain our dicipline. I am believe that forex trading is good bussiness that we can run and we can earning money from forex market and There is no doubt already doing something for the exchange of network locations, but we could do a lot to change Web pages as there is no need for income is much more difficult to do in the area: the Exchange website, but there is a small balance account I want to do so much out there, there will be what I needed money around.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to garlock For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Presently, I am able to earn money from forex trading but keep in mind that it was difficult in the beginning as forex is very risky and tough business and getting success on the initial stage is to be hard and tough. I have learn a lot and now i am very much confident trader and earning good amount and is very much satisfied with my income.
    I will also give the advice to all the beginners that they should learn maximum this business then they will be able to earn from forex.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i have earn some thing on the trading sites but i can not make the big transaction on the trading sites because i did not have the more money to make the big transaction on the trading sites i have low balance in my account but i want to make the big transaction on the market that why we can need the money on the trading. yes dear ma money earn karne k kabil ho q k mujy forex k bare ma konwledg ha or jis ko forex k bare ma konwledg nai wo mat kare q k ya risky b ha ager ap k pass forex k bare ma jankari ha to ap forex se ak acha money earn kar sake ha warna loss hi ho ga.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can make your commercial site, but not a single case-I do considerable trade transactions, trade, I even have a credit balance on my account not related to the website, and to build an important deal for more money is by, so we need the money in the form of {required} commercial sense to buy the most important reconciliation but with the form. and Yes, i am able to do this job. i am very hard work person. i want to be a successful trader. i daily work hard and daily start learn about Forex trading. I am very happy to do this job because Forex is very great business. Forex give opportunity to work here and change our life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 590 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)