+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 116 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast

Thread: money bookers vs alertpay

Senior Member nufatrx4u is an unknown quantity at this point nufatrx4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many of my friends who use the money broker, and they always told me that money good broker but I never use it because I prefer to use the liberty reserve...... but any payment processor we will use the most important thing is the service is good and comfortable for us...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned usman786 is on a distinguished road usman786's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll prefer alertpay between them cause alertpay has reference to the banks of our place and because of this I've an excellent chance to get my income right to my bank account without any hassle.So i favor alertpay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adeeltalat is an unknown quantity at this point adeeltalat's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't know about money bookers and alert pay becouse i only use liberty reserve for deposir and withdrawl money in forex trading market becouse liberty reserve is secure way of payments.you will get your withdrawn within some days

Banned ippapress786 is on a distinguished road ippapress786's Avatar
    Thanks
    moneybooker buhat acha account hah all over the worid moneybooker use hota hah aur is ki transction easy hoti hah. alertpay koa new name payza hah our payza account buhat kam use hota hah. payza account be buhat asha work karta hah

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think both of them is good and I used both of them. But between them I prefer to use alertpay most. Alertpay support bank transfer and also its verification is not so tough. I can make bank transfer with alertpay and can cash out my money easily. So I think alertpay is better between them.

Senior Member sultanmehmood is on a distinguished road sultanmehmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal ma alterpay he best hai kafe save bhe hai aur kam fees leta hai withdraw karne ki aur is ma easly apna profit withdrwa keya jaskta hai koie zeyada tenshion ki zarorat hai ye bohat simple hai.

Member ahmad786 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me i opt to use alertpay as a result are alertpay exchangers in my country therefore i will handily deposit or withdraw cash from my alertpay account , in account to for money brokers

Banned Qaiser786 is an unknown quantity at this point Qaiser786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Alertpay ki fee chargs bhot hai.magr ik best option alertpay ka yai b hai pakistan mai bank support karta hai.widraw bank say hojta.moneybookr k mujhe expirens nai hai.but personly mujhe l.r acha lgta hai. Q k low fee hai.

Senior Member sojib10 is an unknown quantity at this point sojib10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Alertpay on-line repayment cpu is actually the higher just one to me within the two. I actually do not even use a place to do standard bank line or even standard bank downpayment with all the alertpay repayment cpu.

Banned bindia98 is an unknown quantity at this point bindia98's Avatar
    Thanks
    Money bookers bhot beher ha alertpay/payza bilkul fazul hai instaforex ny is liy us ko khatam kr dia ha Q k us k fake $ aa rhy hn or bari problem reverse ho jaty hn alerpay/payza thek nai ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 116 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)