+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 116 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1160

Thread: money bookers vs alertpay

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Alertpay is a good payment processor and there are lot of users online using this payment processor more over more and more online shops are adopting it as this payment processor allows direct withdraw it is one of the preferable payment processor though i still use LR and do not have account with money booker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pakforex is an unknown quantity at this point pakforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul sahi kaha alartpay sy payment layna thora mushkil hn as compared to the moenybokers kin k moneybokers ki coverage ziada hn wo mostly her country mn suport karta hn is lieay app moneyboker ya phir apny lock bank mn transfer karwaien.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lekan is an unknown quantity at this point lekan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont use any of them because they are is restricted in my country i only use liberty reserve as my payment and withdraw method which is very fast

Banned jui_222 is an unknown quantity at this point jui_222's Avatar
    Thanks
    many brokers support money bookers.money bookers has a individual advantage.you will get your withdrawn within some days.... And now a days alertpay is not offering withdraw to the visa card .

Junior Member zahid13 is on a distinguished road zahid13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do have a problem in alert pay and Money bookers both and until now I have not used any one of these two and so far have been using Independence resource for my withdrawals and continues to be and even dealings. I do not have any idea how both of them execute.

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think alertpay is very good than moneybookers because it's easy and fast .and the most imprtant thing is supporting my country, i not need to use another bank to deposit my money in my trading account.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried both moneybookers and alertpay also known as payza in depositing and withdrawing. But I like moneybookers better because they have lower fees, in depositing, they have 0 fees, and in receiving too. And in withdrawing to card, moneybookers has lesser fees too. While alertpay will ask for a very big $15 fee. So I stopped using alertpay since then.

Senior Member farhannasir is an unknown quantity at this point farhannasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have been using moneybookers for the last few several weeks and I am very much grateful that it is providing me some amazing features as the control of the resources and very quick dealings and reductions at many locations.

Member aimisfx is an unknown quantity at this point aimisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I sometimes have the Alertpay as it has good relations with some of my local bank. But now I use moneygrubbers as my choice. But when Available to the most likely prefer to use in conjunction with the local bank and according to my so it can be removed at a lower cost, even without charges at all.

Junior Member sanjeeb661 is an unknown quantity at this point sanjeeb661's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the these topics are yet to be analysed by me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 116 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)