+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 420 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 4191

Thread: What is the function of Money Management in Forex?

Banned arifkhan is an unknown quantity at this point arifkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a student and I am a new person or trader or junior member in the forex trading . so have not a large knowledge about the function.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJoe View Post
    What is the function of Money Management in Forex?
    who can explain to me please!
    Thank you so much
    it only my opinion Money Management mean your account Balance and today your target set ten start your trading. if you set this then you success here. its my experience. its not for Forex Trading Book Rules, it only my Opinion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    function of money management, among others, so that we can control the use of the money we have in our trading accounts efficiently. it is also to avoid excessive consumption so that it can lead easily exposed to a margin call.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by razubd06 View Post
    Am i good trader? i don't know but i know that money management is very important for trade, if you don't proper utilize it then your capital is zero in a few minutes. If your balance is $ 100, then you will invest 0.20 cents lot. A good money management can do save your lives in Forex.
    Money management is not restricted to lot sizing alone, my friend. And what're you talking about is lot sizing, how much you can trade from how much you invested. Money management also calculate how much you must spare to weather out a string of losses resulted from your strategy, not only to survive but to be able to recover in the shortest time possible. Money management also decides what would you do with your profit. In general, it is the map of your money's journey.

Banned Fmfx is an unknown quantity at this point Fmfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Money management has many importance, especially in our daily life for if it has to go smooth. But in Forex, Money management is the heart of long term success trading career. If we don't follow it religiously we may break at any unknown time and also probably bring great loss to the account.

Regards

Senior Member van is an unknown quantity at this point van's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade, winning, losing in forex-it is all about money management is good or bad. Trust me!-you don't need big strategy, you do not need to be the best in forex.
    All you need is a large account balance and money management.

For example: Your account balance is $ 1000
    In this situation, you should have only 1 position open with 1 lot size: there is almost no way you can lose in this situation. You don't even need a Stop Loss. You just wait for profit

Senior Member student is an unknown quantity at this point student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJoe View Post
    What is the function of Money Management in Forex?
    who can explain to me please!
    Thank you so much
    Money management helps in protecting a forex traders account in their forex trading. It allows a trader to risk only a given amount of money in each trade they open. For instance it can help us to risk just 3 dollars if we have a capital of 100 dollars.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money management is the main fact in Forex ..we have to set the rules of maximum risk taken per trade and make decisions when to to trade or not and yes we need to maintain our capital in proper way like first step 50% and some are for back up ...if we are in money management then our trading will be more discipline

Senior Member mokas is an unknown quantity at this point mokas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money management is the key of success in forex and it means dont make a high risk to target litle pips and for that many traders lost capital because they make orders without calculat risk

Member razubd06 is on a distinguished road razubd06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Am i good trader? i don't know but i know that money management is very important for trade, if you don't proper utilize it then your capital is zero in a few minutes. If your balance is $ 100, then you will invest 0.20 cents lot. A good money management can do save your lives in Forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 420 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)