+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 907 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 9066

Thread: Stop loss is a part of the business.

Banned sundus ahmad is on a distinguished road sundus ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss is the option given to the trader to control the regular loss. It is the option it is not the compulsory for the every trader. The person who has the problem and the loss is regular then he has to use this option to stop the regular loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member krahat is on a distinguished road krahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is a very easy and simple method of you can get avoid the big loss in this trading system because this is as a simple and easy method of get the avoid as a big loss in this trading systems.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aariya16 is an unknown quantity at this point aariya16's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, i understand that this can be important, however honestly, I actually have been commerce quite four.5 years and that i rarely use it, i favor to use hedging system or trailing stop loss it self ..or if necessary i simply used cut loss as my last selection......

Senior Member forexer1 is on a distinguished road forexer1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop Loss is most important strategy of the forex trading, a good trader never ignore the stop loss, i am also followed the stop loss strategy and never ignores this strategy, because i better know that loss are the part of the business, if any of trade has become in loss then they never giving me more losses. and stop loss strategy safely exit to me from the market.

Senior Member lamorge is an unknown quantity at this point lamorge's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled24 View Post
    You are right , in my consideration stop loss is so important but not in all deals , it can prevent us from losing more , that doesn't mean that we should decrease our stop loss , the most right is to apply a stop loss or not depending in the deal and what it looks to make in the following hours , i don't like to set a small stop loss to be broken then the pair reverse direction after my losing , setting the stop loss or not to set it is a very important issue in trading
    Your comment is true. I agree with your comment. Your comment my encourage all forex traders. I think, forex is not any easy business that anyone can easily gain success in here. For gaining success you should have self confidence and patience with hope.

Senior Member habib24 is an unknown quantity at this point habib24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find this statement in this intense trader trading the terrorist organization permanently, because they want to Trade Forex, and if you create loss so right for a terrorist organization, so they create before losing.

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes Stop loss is the part of this forex market we have to put always because in this way we put the risk i mean we know how much we can risk in this market so that is very good i think so for the better trading

Member zahidkhan3838 is an unknown quantity at this point zahidkhan3838's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think stop loss is not only a part of Forex business.But also,it is a one of the most attractive part of Meta trader software.you that the stop loss is part of the successful operation and we must all follow the system stop loss even move away from the rapid liquidation of the account..................

Senior Member Tanzir is an unknown quantity at this point Tanzir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Critical professionals placed some sort of stop loss if they buy and sell. We all like intending that a purchase are going to be good results, and a stop loss will be part of fact of which helps prevent professionals depend upon wishful considering. Learning to placed a stop including learning how to travel thoroughly. Some sort of stop loss is just not the best software, however a fantastic protection we have in our business.

Senior Member chaudheryazeem is an unknown quantity at this point chaudheryazeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my thoughts stop loss help us to protect our capital.without stop loss i do not think there will be any trader i mean any Forex trader in this business.Forex is a business and any business that do not have stop loss is not a good business. stop loss plays an important role in the forex market small capital save due to stop loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 907 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (53)