+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 907 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop loss is a part of the business.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by toba View Post
    dekho stop loss aik aisi strategy hai jo k insaan ko bht burey loss se bachati hai hamary physical businesses me to aisey strategies ham dimagh se scohty hain mger forex me hmne asia kuch nai kerna parta just aik value set ekr k ham stop lace place ker dyty hain is lea forex me sl ki option k azada faida hai as compare to other businesses yes stop loss should always be a margin call because I had ignored a stop loss. many techniques to use stop loss, a clear stop loss is used to limit losses I agree with your opinion.
    हां, मुझे लगता है कि स्टॉप लॉस फॉरेक्स बिज़नेस का एक हिस्सा है। स्टॉप लॉस आपको एक अन्य अवसर देने के लिए एक और मौका देता है, दूसरे में आपको यह जानने के लिए एक समय लगता है कि आपने क्या गलती की थी और अपने मिस्टेक को ठीक न करें इसे दोहराएं। सफल व्यापारियों के लिए स्टॉप लॉस बहुत मददगार होता है।
    और हम दो अलग-अलग फ़ंक्शन के साथ इस स्टॉप लॉस को अलग कर सकते हैं। सबसे पहले सबसे आम संकेतक आता है, जो हमारे पूंजी रूप को अचानक नुकसान से बचाने के लिए उपयोग किया जाता है। लेकिन सबसे अच्छी प्रक्रिया मैनुअल ऑपरेशन है और ग्राफ बिंदु के कुछ अप्रत्याशित गिरावट को देखने के बाद किसी भी दिन के कारोबार को रोकना है।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,I think stop loss is a part of forex business.stop loss give you an other opportunity to take a lot of other position , in other take you a time to find what a mistek you had maked , and correct your mistek to do not repeat it.stop lose is very helpful for successful traders.
    and We can distinct this stop loss with two different function. First comes the most common indicator, which is use for protect our capital form sudden loss. But best procedure is manual operation and make stop of any day's trading after see some unexpected down fall of graph point.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to burqa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think stop loss is important point in forex trading because there is no absolutely profits in forex market, therefore it needs our patience and perseverence in evading more loss that will be occured and waiting for a chance to make profits back. Strongly I think its a part of the business. you have to be carefull to control your emotion when you trade because if you turned into greed, you will loss your trade. So dont be greedy friends.!

Junior Member forex0008 is on a distinguished road forex0008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true. as take example of a business. every business have a loss and profit. risk is the blood of a business as in case in forex trading. you can make a lot of profit in forex trading if you know how to trade but you have to also face the loss as its a part of business

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekho stop loss aik aisi strategy hai jo k insaan ko bht burey loss se bachati hai hamary physical businesses me to aisey strategies ham dimagh se scohty hain mger forex me hmne asia kuch nai kerna parta just aik value set ekr k ham stop lace place ker dyty hain is lea forex me sl ki option k azada faida hai as compare to other businesses yes stop loss should always be a margin call because I had ignored a stop loss. many techniques to use stop loss, a clear stop loss is used to limit losses I agree with your opinion.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree with you that the stop loss is part of the successful operation and we must all follow the system stop loss even move away from the rapid liquidation of the account. and good money management would be good if this run diciplinely.no trade plan and system that would run without dicipline in each open

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the biggest factors in determining your success in running a home forex business - especially in the early days of trading - is to minimise the losses that you make. There is one feature of forex that stands head and shoulders above the rest that is used by experienced and successful traders follow and that is always ensure that a stop loss is used for every trade. If this is important for professional traders, how much more important is it for those working from home.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without a doubt, cease damage would be the pert of the organization, any entrepreneur which attained lots of good results in living, if you find you'll get the particular part in her or his living if the organization ended up being began or maybe quit. it is possible to learn from cease damage what will present that you simply successful period and good results in one level. Thus, I do think everyone need to to face cease damage pertaining to minimal just once in his living.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find taht in forex there are two options that you can putted the limit of yours trading where you can fixed the point if your prices that has the possibility to fall then through stop losses the trading will automatically will be closed at this points and yours amount will be soldes ! yes SL is really important so that we can be safe from any loss, when any thing goes against our strategy it can be found helpful. SL and TP should be used for the consistency of the trade.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes is one of the quit burning the business as well as a wonderful means, with the brand new people make exactly the same blunders continuously, by no means placed this SL along with TP for each and every operations, but additionally from the cash is usually safe and luxuriate in, nonetheless have the SL along with TP and they are consequently normally Foreign exchange improves ordinarily.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 907 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (53)