+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 907 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 9066

Thread: Stop loss is a part of the business.

Banned abida2025 is an unknown quantity at this point abida2025's Avatar
    Thanks
    For example, the loss of part of the business is off, and all the new projects SL and TP for all trade the same mistakes again and again, but the essential interests of capital and is not safe, I always keep my SL and TP wareul FX is the day of my consistent grow.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tinnerrr is an unknown quantity at this point tinnerrr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it's a good bargainer, losses and at the same time, TP ever line with each new generation again masts, and every trade has on record, you and I are facing a major engine maker for loans and in the case of business facing my TP entry age should be part of why Forex daily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member so9rat is an unknown quantity at this point so9rat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very necessary for us to use because it is one way to minimize our losses, and also it is in the management of loss. but if we do not use Stop Loss is also it's okay, as long as we know for sure and confident with what we have been analyzing.

Senior Member Sahir is on a distinguished road Sahir's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have tried many times to trade without stop loss, eventually now i have find out the importance of stop loss and why we should put it in our all trades ! Let's have a example " If you are trading without stop loss so, it's just like that you are driving sports car on your home streets without break "

Member babibo is an unknown quantity at this point babibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , Do not worry is a good tool that can prevent traders tu big loss. If it is placed above then traders are relaxed and if co node they endure. Beginners must have knowledge of the solution at a loss because they do not have market experience and they can avoid major losses in sdages.It originally a part of the system forex trading.

Senior Member indianzfx is an unknown quantity at this point indianzfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I concur and reason you that grab failure is the component of forex sector. May be it does not allot for new comer of forex but skilful dealer staleness be copy layover sum when they attached in exchange. It safes money losses and it controls money direction and risky amount.

Senior Member shomakundar456 is an unknown quantity at this point shomakundar456's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Act experience is vindicator a ride to ply you downplay your loses in forex. You can use it or not at all. It's righteous a matter of select. If you individual a gracious money management and advantage trading counselling and break experience is not location of it then it's o.k. The eventful object is you know.

Senior Member jakkmoll is an unknown quantity at this point jakkmoll's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, sir, your plosive sum is a try of the associate, because if you human money in your statement and you can not wash out completely confused downward, I use restraint failure and see realize of the recommendations.

Member ttholy is an unknown quantity at this point ttholy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is loss account (b) pressure is really a great investment, if you can stop, and so I recommend that everyone should stop using stop loss as a result of Mr once through business.

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you man
    the stop lose is your defence way
    honestly i prefer positive stop lose

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 907 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (53)