+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 907 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop loss is a part of the business.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I realize that the is very imporatant but honestly i have been trading more than 5 years and i seldom use ti, i prefer to use hedging system or traling stop loss it self or if necessary i just used cut loss as my last choice i think stop loss is not only a part of ofrex bsuiness . But also it is a cone of the most attractive par tof meta trader softwaste It has great imporatnce. without emotion stop loss we will continue to carry along with us brought endless money market but also stop loss if we are willing to have a maximum size is 40 point stop loss then we also have to use it rather than shift the discipline continues stop loss that if we shear same shift also means loss continue to grow

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello dear Forex members yes it is true loss is a part of Forex business if you are new member your trade is going for loss you don't worry and we will work hard in hard and spend more and more time in this platform we can stop loss and take profit first of all we can control emotions and cannot make greed and always work with positively Another way to make profit we always work with patience and planning we know that folks is almost based upon planning if for some reason you do not succeed and then you will consult our senior..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Stop loss is not only a part but also part and parcel of Forex trading.Without using stop loss tool, trading in Forex is nothing but a foolish works..and have made a losses of a more than a $350 due to not using stop loss.Most traders think that stop loss means loss as price may touch it anytimes.But it also save accounts in a dramatics changed of the market prices rally ! so when you are dealing in the Foreign exchange industry, you have to cut your place with the reduction when it is not in the appropriate route. Stop-loss is a aspect of the company as we will not be successful at all enough time, but we have to put some reduction. best of luck

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to socer For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2), zohaib1 (2020-03-26)

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is risky but many profitable.Yes stop loss is part of a business, and also a good practice, every new trader make same mistake over and over again that never put SL and TP for every trade but it is essential for secure capital and also profit, I am always put my SL and TP and that's why my consistent in Forex grow up day by day.Be carefully to stop loss.. I think, too, that this is the stop loss is of our trade. so if we want to succeed so of course must be made in accordance with this trade route. if we are familiar with stop loss and take profit then trade will be relaxed later.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to syahraz For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-26)

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi sahee kaha aap nay stop loss kee baree impotans hain trading may.stop loss koo use kar kay aap forex market may kafi daayre survive kar saktay hoo.or aap koo dabaraa moqaa mill jaata hai trading kaa or apnay loss koo recover karnay kaa.forex risky market hai stop loss laazme use karnaa chayi chaay woo senior yaa junior trader hoo.agar unno nay survive karnaa hai or kuch kaamna hai too.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many say stop loss is very useful for trading. but I prefer to trade without a stop loss because every time I apply my stop loss on the trade, the price must hit stop loss first, then the market moves according to my analiosa. it happened although I had been putting a stop loss at 30 pips point. and in the trade say never put a stop los yes you are right dear stoploss is the part of business basically when you are trading online the risk of stoploss is involve on online tradings .but i dont have any idea about forex

9. The Following User Says Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-26)

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Successfully, after my partner and i understand it's vital, nonetheless truly, for almost any fantastic together with changing much more compared to many. 5 age brackets along with after my partner and i almost never earlier put it on, when i prefer benefit from hedging method or maybe trailing entire stay still drop these kinds of personal.. or maybe need to critical i just utilized limit drop considering that my personal prior decision.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to not admin For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-26)

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to do trading then must follow the trading rules then can be successful in Forex trading. Stop loss is useful for trading You use stop loss if you want to safe from big loss. Many professional trader using stop loss and take profit during their trading. Some time Forex market have unbelievable fluctuation and many trader who not using stop loss faced the loss of money in trading.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think stop loss is not only a part of Forex business.But also,it is a one of the most attractive part of Meta trader software. sometimes the market may move just below your stop loss and start moving up again. if u have put a stop loss then your trade will close at that point where as if u have not put a stop loss u stand a chance to earn profit instead of a loss or end up with a lesser loss. And hitting stop losses means saving the capital, this concept makes good earnings.

Junior Member ghalib121 is on a distinguished road ghalib121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as i think, that in a trader have much more money in hs account and patient then no problem to set SL. but if the trader la impatient and have less money then they must want to keep stop loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 907 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (53)