+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 233 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    CErtainly that the trader can learn forex trading without as a teachers.It is very easy the trader first of all to join the demo accounts which provided as you the place of practices, to gainers the experiences and the fundamental knowledge of trading. The basic need of this business is proper knowledge skills ! sab sy best teacher youtube hai aur yeh forum hai aur yeh best learning source hai humary liye uar forex aik good and profitable business hai humay thori si effort chaiye hoti hai aur humay only practice ki need hoti hai aur yeh business good making money business hai so best of luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that its just as a matter of the using different options that are available to you which you feel would help in advancing your knowledge of forex. Yes, its not a much but can really add value to a beginner's learning experience and if you have access to it rather make use of its really ! forex ke business me teacher ka saat hona jaroori nahi hai kyunki yaha individual trader ko market me akele he practice karna hota hai,trader jetna jada market me hard work apne aap karenga wo utna he achha ess market ko samajh sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear forex trading market me agr hame trading ko bahatar way se karna hai to hame pahele is market ke bare me thik se leaning ko hasil karna parte hai , lakin main ye nahi janti hu ke uske liye mujhe acche teacher kaha par milege , kuk main to mare learning is forum se hi haisl karti hu or sath me demo account se bhi , agr koi mujhe best teacher ki bare me kahate hai to accha hogi , kuk ak teacher ki bina to trading ki sikhna problem hoti hai .

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah of course you can learn Forex with out any teacher me personally i don't have any teacher i learned Forex by reading online and by reading books and also by watching you tube videos our community helped me a lot there are many traders shared their good knowledge in the threads and i learned more from it Yes every kind of work mostly required a teacher .it is important to learn from a Forex professional teacher because his experience is more benefit for you and save from loss and you can extra learning besides teacher on different source like forex websites, ebooks etc.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhaiya g hum es business ko teacher k begair learn kar saktay hay lakin es k liyay hamay buhat zaida mihnat karna parti hay , es business ko hum asaani k sath learn nh kar saktay hay , kafi zaida demo practice karna parti hay yeah i can learn forex trading without teacher. you can also learn forex trading without a teacher. just you need search it google or yahoo or bing then read forex related website. after read start demo trading for your practice. if you earn good money from demo trading start real trading.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    could be, but perhaps tidal optimal, since my partner and i need teachers throughout trading, possibly not only science The idea my partner and i get, but numerous things, like very helpful responses IN ADDITION TO experience While he are trading first, This are very inspiring young IN ADDITION TO beginner traders, so, i will certainly only realize without having teachers, but i need teachers

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course you can learn forex without teacher . you can just choose some books in the internet and read it so you can get some informations and some ideas about forex . and watch some videos which can help you to understand forex in practical way . then you can open the demo account and start trading and get some experience and skills also some ideas about the market of forex

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course Forex job is much easy and we can learn this market very easily without any teacher we just need to open the demo account and need to practice as much as we can do and then we can open real account and we can earn some good money in the Forex market. Now i wish to get your opinions about whether i can succeed without a teacher in Forex. bhaiya ji waise to kafi trader hote hain jo sikhane ke paisa mangte hain lekin aise mein agar koi paisa kharch karke sikhna chahta hain to koi baat nahi lekin kam hi trader aise karte hain warna mostly khud se hi sikhte hain

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically agar sirf baat hoti teacher ki to ye accha tha ki pehle aap koi teacher select kar lete aur then after aap is market mein jump kartein to ye accha hota .aap agar apne liye teacher higher kar rahe hai to meri salah hai aap ko ki aap fundamental or technical dono hi traning le lena taki in future aap ko koi problem nahi hoon aur mein samajhta hoon ki without guidline hum is market mein properly trade nahi kar payenge isliye teacher was must.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, Forex is a Business that can be surely learn t without having any physical Teacher with yourself..Reason being this is the Business that is done on the Internet ,, where there are Plenty of Notes, materials, Techniques , strategies are available, Free of cost, its just that you need to Google out well,, apart from that you will have options to Chose Demo Account which is provided but almost all the Forex Brokers,, so that untill you have learn t Forex well you are always safe to not loses any money..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 233 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)