+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 233 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2321

Thread: Can we learn Forex without a teacher?

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke business ko aap Bina teacher ke bhi learn kar sakte hai yaha par aap online ka connection hona chhaiye tab aap online se forex ke banane me bahut achhe she learn kar sakte hai lekin yaha par aap ko serious hona hoga tabhi aap samjh sakt hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well dear, definitely I do believe without any teacher you can learn forex as one can learn very perfectly through practices and different trading experiences as from experiences you improve your mistakes and learn perfectly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear, generally in forex trading I do think that every kind of work mostly required a teacher .it is important to learn from a Forex professional teacher because his experience is more benefit for you and save from loss and you can extra learning besides teacher on different source like forex websites, ebooks..

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we could not learn forex trading without a teacher there are a lot of teachers who are coaching the new traders online they have skills in the trading and they can trained us for the good trading in forex

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well in fact, generally I do think that in the first stage we need very minimal touch like an introduction on the Forex overview and opening account procedures, and after that I think there is no assistance required from any experienced and seniors Forex traders. We can learn methods on Forex trading by open and practice on Demo account, read the articles from the difference sources and watch short videos on Forex trading related.

Banned aimen is an unknown quantity at this point aimen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jii han hum forex trading business ko easily kisi bhi teacher k bagire learn kar sakty hain hum books sa is ka relate knowledge gain kar sakty hain videos sa help lay sakty hain aur hum is ka liye demo trading main practice kar ka learning kar sakty hain aur skills ko improve ka sath sath experience bhi hasil kar sakty hain

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear definitely I do believe that you can learn without teacher in forex market a lot of book and magazine are available on internet and online study are also available .you can open demo account online to learn about forex market .by demo account you will be able to make money from forex market.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,204 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business ko bina teacher ke bhi trader learn kar sakta hai aur uske liye yahan trader ko online me time dena hoga jisse wo sabb par achhe se dhyaan de dsakein,trader yahan jabb takk khud mehnat karke learn nahi karta,wo yahan kaam nahi kar sakta..

Junior Member DedeRevan is an unknown quantity at this point DedeRevan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by salman shafqat View Post
    Forex is an international online earning platform and well reputed now a days so can we learn Forex without a teacher?
    I also learn forex without being taught my boss, but I keep the spirit and continue to seek information on the Internet, so I can continue to learn to understand this trade well, because if I had studied with a teacher so I have to spend money to pay for them
    apart from that I also learned from this forum boss

Senior Member fxlife2015 is on a distinguished road fxlife2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend most of us are learning the forex trading without any teacher because there are lot of trading materials at internet and we can get knowledge from the forum and also we need to practice in demo accounts, but learning from a teacher is always better choice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 233 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)