+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 390 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3898

Thread: Win today, Lose tomorrow game.

Member noga is an unknown quantity at this point noga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very big mistake because the lack of experience could make you lose everything you've earned and thus may Try to keep your money and try to maintain its profits also in order to be a successful trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that we can keep our trading profitable. It is true that we can't win all the time, but it does not mean that if we win today, we will lose tomorrow. If we can win today, then we must do our best to win tomorrow also. So, we can make good profit from our trading, so we will not lose our money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 5558824 is an unknown quantity at this point 5558824's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its not a game mate, this is a business where you can have profit consistently if you have very good trading skills and experience, your seriousness is very much necessary and if you trade with completing all the measures than you can have good earning percentage.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe if i loss today and win tommorow as long as my gain is more tahn my lost in this case i wont mind to losss in all time in all my life if i will gain and that thing that i gained is uncompavarable iwth my lost actualy i will be hapy

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is currency buying and selling business and If we are too serious then it will add to the mental burden so Forex trade is risky if you want to trade in Forex you can must taken risk because no risk no gain in fact It is not realy easy if the traders keep doing repetitive mistakes in their trading.

Senior Member TheFxTrader will become famous soon enough TheFxTrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading you can success in a deal and you can also lose in another one, you just should try to avoid loss and make you deals always winning deals because that's what will make your account stay safe.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that it sounds that people think that forex trading is gambling that you have to win or lose in it. no it is not right if you have a good trading skills then you can win every time but if you dont know about the forex trading then you will lose all the time.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that forex trading is not a game at all, if we can win today, actually we still can win tomorrow if we have good trading skill. if we just depend on luck, if we get loss today, we will lose tomorrow. Then, to avoid loss and loss again, we must trade with proper knowledge and experience.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that we can win today and then lose tomorrow in our trading. But in reality it does not mean that we must lose all our gains back to the market otherwise there is no point trading if we will never make any gains. So it is possible to be profitable.

Senior Member minmolk is an unknown quantity at this point minmolk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading business asa hi hai.Yaha per some time traders ko loss bhi ho sakta hai.Our expert traders ko bhi loss ho jata hai.Ye koi big problem nhi hai.Agar learning good ho gi tu losses kam or profit ziada ho ga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 390 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)