+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 557 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: Emotions are best for trading or not?

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions are not best for trading and rather they are worst enemies of any trader. A trader who wants to become successful in these markets should get rid of their emotions and perform emotionless trades. The best way to get rid of your emotions is to trade with proper money management and place stop loss and take profits to all your trades . no emotions are not good for trading as it makes you confuse so you are not able to take right decisions because in trading you must have enough confidence on your skills it will help you a lot so do not involve your emotions in trading do emotionless business otherwise emotions will ruin you and wash your account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions are generally very denjours intended for every work. because the Whenever when i are generally with emotions then MY OWN mind out connected with control. ALONG WITH with the night out when i lost something. But trading is usually a very careful job, sometime a small mistake provide the huge loss. consequently full try That not any emotions are involed with the trading. Sure this is not good for trading because emotion in your trading just will making your life become so bad...Your trading will never growing well if you combine your trade with your emotion when you trade...Many professional trader told us not to give a chance for bad emotion to grow in ourself while we are trade...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me calm then thinking for more than steps ahead to make another profit and do not become really sad accordingly I may say about this emotion is bruising for trading For us to know how to control our emotions effectively we must be able to know the point we have lost contact with our mindset because that we help us to know when we are not following our mind then Control of emotion does not come overnight

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I understand the things listed but to me overall they may not be able to fix the emotional problems we face when trading so if you think you will win with your emotion in forex you are living in fools Paradise as if As I am new and also adjusting myself and knowledge into trades I have found out namely just be practical and make your own idea and strategy and do hard work The emotion of the forex trading is very important for the every real trading which is the great opportunity to earn the money here. The forex is great way to do the good money here. The forex is the good way to do it when the trader doing for the money making way that can we do.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No the emotions are not best for the trading specially for forex forum business in which we can get the profit for our requirements and according to my knowledge and experience we should controll our emotions for successful trader and all the traders who are professional they control the emotions for making the huge amount in the business. emotions trading ke liye achcha nahi hai kisi bhi business mein emotions ko achcha nahi mana jaata iski bahut si wajah hai jaise agar humein koi sahi decision lena hai sahi decision business mein wahi hota hai jissey profit miley agar hum emotion mein aa kar sahi decision nahi lete hai to humein bada nuksaan hota hai .

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    E can must make profit so then it is simple to control emotion with happiness that bad emotion destroys your profitfor this reason you can not able to reach your goalyou will fall in dangersoyou shoul instead of nstantly on the boundaries associated with continuous lessons in a place associated with driver associated with mindset as well emotion is one of the traders were victorious or not emotion is also an attribute we must guard our emotions in trade in order to trade in peace

Member abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    विश्वास दिलाना चाहिए कि आप सफल होंगे बस आपको जरूरत है एक और कोशिश वास्तव में हम इंसान हैं और हमेशा अपने निर्णय में भावनात्मक रूप से कार्य करते हैं जो विभिन्न कारकों को प्रभावित करते हैं। हमारी अंतिम जेलें जैसे

Member abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i thing Emotions trading is very bad trading i like Manual Trading becoz manual trading me ham ko ye faida hota hia k ham forex me akser he kamyab hotey hia or jab k emotion trading me ham ko market k pehcey pehcey jana hota hia mean k kisi k pehcey lag janey wali bat hai i like Manual Trading because this is good way for earning .

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by terangkanlah View Post
    We should try to check our emotion as this is the number one enemy of the new traders i the forex market as well I'm sure to ensure that to manipulate feelings there have been essential any numerous hours which ough can do trade in addition to ough 3rd theres and so busy to consider other items that Forex is risky business and we must have ability to accept the loses therefore thats very hard to control the emotions new
    हमें अपने काम पर ध्यान केंद्रित करना होगा और इसमें सफलता पाने के लिए कड़ी मेहनत करनी चाहिए जब आप हार जाते हैं तो आपको खुद को यह विश्वास दिलाना चाहिए कि आप सफल होंगे बस आपको जरूरत है एक और कोशिश वास्तव में हम इंसान हैं और हमेशा अपने निर्णय में भावनात्मक रूप से कार्य करते हैं जो विभिन्न कारकों को प्रभावित करते हैं। हमारी अंतिम जेलें जैसे लालच भय अनिर्णय आदि। केवल एक चीज जो आप कर सकते हैं वह यह है कि चीजों को होने दें और मैं विदेशी मुद्रा बाजारों में लगातार व्यापार खोता जा रहा हूं, हर व्यापारी के प्रति आपकी उत्तेजना को नियंत्रित करने के लिए भावनाओं को महसूस करता हूं।

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to concentrate on our work and work hard in it to get success when you lose you should convince yourself that you will be succeed all you just need is another try in fact We are humans and always act emotionally in our decision making Various factors affect our final decisons such as greed fear indecision etc The only thing you can do is to let things happen and I become constantly losing trades in foreign exchange markets feel the emotions to control your excitement to every trader 's

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 557 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)