+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 LastLast

Thread: MA Cross - A Different Concept!

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurivasyarifah View Post
    I am not too sure of your opinion, but I respect because I know how to play any style and do not have the same person even to determine the most suitable indicator yanag which in life so keep the spirit,, go trading
    Your opinion is true sir, that in the trading business traders have different strategies and indicators of a single trader with other traders. depending on their feeling in the market analyzed. and combined with strategies that they run.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asfari is an unknown quantity at this point asfari's Avatar
    Thanks
    a very simple technique seems interesting to try
    This technique seems to combine the trend line by line ma
    How long have you been using this technique can help explain the weakness of your strategy is

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member MIMIH is an unknown quantity at this point MIMIH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It all starts with ideas, which can either be developed further, or ultimately rejected. With MindManager from Mindjet, you have the opportunity to view all information in context, highlight areas hide or filter it or supplement ideas with additional notes and hyperlinks. Nothing is lost, it can all be accessed easily in real-time at any time.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mukta View Post
    MA means moving average its work very well.Use Simple moving average 50 and 100.When sma 50 crossed the sma 100 and price in up you open buy trade.And When sma 50 crossed the sma 100 and price in down you open sale trade.
    I had wanted to ask if this applies to the scalping strategy or just over the long term only, or can both because not all the indicators fit in all time frames,? true whether? if any of the objections please?

Senior Member mukta is an unknown quantity at this point mukta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MA means moving average its work very well.Use Simple moving average 50 and 100.When sma 50 crossed the sma 100 and price in up you open buy trade.And When sma 50 crossed the sma 100 and price in down you open sale trade.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forextrader38 View Post
    A very good friend, I think the trend line is a combination of these techniques are very simple and very useful to confirm the Supreme Court, I have used for only one year biasnaya trendline now, I'm not trying to be mixed with
    I am not too sure of your opinion, but I respect because I know how to play any style and do not have the same person even to determine the most suitable indicator yanag which in life so keep the spirit,, go trading

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoHyun View Post
    But before you are using this strategy better to try in demo account first, and as we know MA Cross gives us false signal oftenly, especially in small time frame like M15 or M30. I think will be wise if using this strategy in H4 time frame above to avoid get false signal.
    yes sir true because if we try things without a demo account we might as well commit suicide .. after the demo has been understood and is compatible with the character we can live in the real try. I clay of this indicator is very good but more good again in combination with other indicators to be sure to analyze the price

Member monkedelofi is an unknown quantity at this point monkedelofi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    As I talked about a moving average cross in different perspectives and circumstances ... here is a concept that is even finer and yet more accurate. In the picture below, it is used a 34 SMA and 3 SMMA cross ... if you put up ordinary moving averages on your chart with the same parameters and attach this indicator below in separate window you will see the difference how crosses can vary.

Even adding trendlines to the histogram of iMA evaluates the price action at its best. But what is mind boggling about his indicator is yet something else and I have been the most impressed by this specific performance of this indicator that I have not seen with any other tool with this ratio of precision.

Used with right tools, good entry signals, better sense of price action this indicator serves the trader so well ... that you can never miss a breakout. Divergence on this indicator is so swift, clear and always playing out true that it is almost amazing to watch this indicator in real time in real live and running market.

Here is the indicator attached and a picture to show a case of divergence at play. Let me know if I have left anything out.
    hi sir, nice read your strategy make trading using 34 SMA and 3 SMMA cross. I have quetions : for this trategy how many set of Take Profit, Stop loss and Money management to use. please give us sample if we just have money $100 usd to start. thanks sir.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    is a difference in how the concept of trading this sir? advised beginners to ask questions about the trading system and apologize for inconvenience sir? for help to explain the slowly slowly so easy for me to learn thank you

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have thoroughly studied about you trading system but i don't find it very effective trading system in my experience and knowledge however it could be nice one. As per experience it is not dependable trading system. But as per the comments people says that its a good trading system therefore i am going to back test it in demo account for 2-weeks and after testing i will share my final remarks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 LastLast