+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50

Thread: MA Cross - A Different Concept!

Junior Member takeprofit is on a distinguished road takeprofit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good friend, I think this strategy is a combination of cross trendline as a confirmation to the Supreme Court, is very simple and also very powerful, I just use a trendline biasnaya course, now I will try to cross MA

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to takeprofit For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-06), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-17), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10)

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi sir, nice read your strategy make trading using 34 SMA and 3 SMMA cross. I have quetions : for this trategy how many set of Take Profit, Stop loss and Money management to use. please give us sample if we just have money $100 usd to start. thanks sir.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nganti For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-06), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-17), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10)

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello, thanks for your sharing...
    i have already read about ma indicators, there are many concepts about MA. what is the difference ? can your compare your concept with another ma concept ? maybe the comparison makes us to understand your concept.. maybe more pictures please...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    As I talked about a moving average cross in different perspectives and circumstances ... here is a concept that is even finer and yet more accurate. In the picture below, it is used a 34 SMA and 3 SMMA cross ... if you put up ordinary moving averages on your chart with the same parameters and attach this indicator below in separate window you will see the difference how crosses can vary.

Even adding trendlines to the histogram of iMA evaluates the price action at its best. But what is mind boggling about his indicator is yet something else and I have been the most impressed by this specific performance of this indicator that I have not seen with any other tool with this ratio of precision.

Used with right tools, good entry signals, better sense of price action this indicator serves the trader so well ... that you can never miss a breakout. Divergence on this indicator is so swift, clear and always playing out true that it is almost amazing to watch this indicator in real time in real live and running market.

Here is the indicator attached and a picture to show a case of divergence at play. Let me know if I have left anything out.
    yar agr ap achir or best trading karta ho to ap ko boht sara profit maila ga or es profit ko ap yahai chayioo transfer be kar skata hoo es laya to ya forum ha itina accha or best forum ha es laya main es forum ko boht zadia passnad karta hoon ta ka hum bot sara profit earned kar sakta han,

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-06), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-17), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

MA Cross - A Different Concept!

As I talked about a moving average cross in different perspectives and circumstances ... here is a concept that is even finer and yet more accurate. In the picture below, it is used a 34 SMA and 3 SMMA cross ... if you put up ordinary moving averages on your chart with the same parameters and attach this indicator below in separate window you will see the difference how crosses can vary.

Even adding trendlines to the histogram of iMA evaluates the price action at its best. But what is mind boggling about his indicator is yet something else and I have been the most impressed by this specific performance of this indicator that I have not seen with any other tool with this ratio of precision.

Used with right tools, good entry signals, better sense of price action this indicator serves the trader so well ... that you can never miss a breakout. Divergence on this indicator is so swift, clear and always playing out true that it is almost amazing to watch this indicator in real time in real live and running market.

Here is the indicator attached and a picture to show a case of divergence at play. Let me know if I have left anything out.
    Attached Images  
    Attached Files

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rookie001 For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-06), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-17), raheel001 (2020-10-25), rena_kdi (2014-07-11), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50