+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 LastLast

Thread: Catch All Swings!

Banned sairin is an unknown quantity at this point sairin's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is an interesting indicator and looks very simple, so easily understood by all traders, but I want to try the demo account first to see how the indicator before trading on real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tamjid01 is an unknown quantity at this point tamjid01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is actually are similar to effortless meant for to carry out, however , that i also obtain predicament that will find out how to place any SL and likewise TP utilizing ideal and maybe for doing it came across fully understand entry point together with escape issue overly, together with this is the predicament, it is actually really hard to indicate it all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    This indicator that I am talking about in this thread is actually drawn from Fisher FX and fisher sniper strategy. A histogram with two moving averages crossing each other depicts the market fabulously ... what I have rehearsed over the years that almost all the crosses of moving averages work but then why many traders fail using these crosses ... the reason is very simple ... because they are using these crosses on their charts and using the lines' crossings.

In fact, the technology works differently ... crosses of moving averages involve many things ... for example, what is a specific moving average's role on a specifically timed chart ... how is it reacting to the price movement and all that .... decides what is actually a cross and what is not. Even when you see lines crossing ... they might not be ... because their data might still have distances between them.

In an instance of using cross of 3SMMA and 34SMA ... lines may cross on your chart at one point ... but if these two moving averages are depicted in histogram they might be farther away from their zero line ... if they are depicted in a zero level and a moving average ... means ... if we consider 34SMA to be a zero level and 3SMMA crossing it to and fro ... they might have not actually crossed.

I feel that there is everything in moving averages and whenever an indicator needs refinement it requires a moving averages filter or something like that. Now FX Fish and its histogram might work magnificently yet the addition of two moving averages define a lot of other things and make it almost a stand-alone indicator. However, it is advisable to use it on demo first ... I have included its history and the way it works and how moving averages crosses can be manipulated to best depict the charts ... only for the purpose of evaluating the indicator and how it works.

Only this is the way that a trader can put a tool to its best extent. Moving averages cross can be customized and even you can use different types of MAs from its input tabs. Let me know if I have left anything out ... look at the picture ... like every other tool out there ... this might have its shortcomings ... yet it is a fine tool and works with more than average accuracy ... which is an established and known fact.
    catch all swing boht he ahca or best indicator ha muja ya indicator kaif acha or best lagta ha laikn main na es ko pehlaa kabi be used nahi ka esi waja sa to main trading main zada sa zada es indicator ko used kar sakta hoon.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Catching the swing is a very nice trading strategy, but catching the swing is the fact that is not that good, this is called over trading, all swings are not just good to be candid.
    but if we can make a quick profit and why not double you?
    because we also have to be quick and able to make our trade completed soon and get the results
    I guess for me it does not matter

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Catching the swing is a very nice trading strategy, but catching the swing is the fact that is not that good, this is called over trading, all swings are not just good to be candid.

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yep..Thank you my Friend..I think this indicator can help us.Your explanation is really well and we can understand it easily.I have a problem about Stop Loss (SL) and Take Profit(TP),If you can please kindly inform us how we can use it...

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this indikator for swing like MACD DEMA alright sir?? how to catch pips from rule and technikal in TF h15 or H4 ???
    my opinion swing cacth is TF h4 ?? why in your image in tf h15?? please explain..

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    Seem like a simple stragy and good profitable. I think it is good idea to trade the forex. I also can use it. Thank you for your suggetion.

Member feri_forex is an unknown quantity at this point feri_forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    www good strategy ...
    but how to solve money management if you are taking gam ....
    what if the loss has reached 30% ...
    loss anticipated to open or open the failed .. how?
    regards profit ...

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not possible to scalp all swings. It is impossible. All you can dream of doing is catching some pips a day. Forget about to try to get every single pip that is out there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open