+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Catch All Swings!

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for this stratigraphy and also the good stratigraphy, I will try to apply this stratigraphy and try to apply this stratigraphy to see what will give and also to see is what it needs modefication

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aarabane For This Useful Post:

gale (2018-11-18)

Junior Member Amjad7070 will become famous soon enough Amjad7070's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Catch All Swings

Catch All Swings! This indicator that I am talking about in this thread is actually drawn from Fisher FX and fisher sniper strategy. A histogram .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amjad7070 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-23)

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    May God bless you on the beautiful topic and the special
    offer provided us with valuable and useful information God reward you good
    We are waiting for your new topics and wonderful
    you from me The most beautiful greetings and I fought in the safety of God and keep it
    warm greetings
    thanks

Banned Azer trader is on a distinguished road Azer trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah I also learn something new everyday even now after I have traded Forex for more than a year. It is impossible for us traders to stop learning at all as the Forex market have too much of things to learn and then if the traders are having a lot of trading capital then they are able to make a really better use of them by using them to test the new things that they have learned in their time.

Banned shahbaz165 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz165's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is a longterm trading with many pips, we must be patient and don't worry if our orders are floating minus, with good money management, we will get profit with big pips. do you agree with my statement ?

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I downloaded this indecator and but it in chart and in pair GPB USD and I see this is not good indecator and he not give you any thing useful and he move with price and not give me any mark tell me price will change or will move in same direction

And I see he down in alot of time and still draw blue color line so I think he decided on poor concept
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

Banned shahbaz165 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz165's Avatar
    Thanks
    The dollar, which slid to a 10-month low of 107.32 yen last week on worries over Hurricane Irma and North Korea, has climbed this week as risk sentiment improved and U.S. Treasury yields edged higher.

Junior Member Zaigham Abbas is on a distinguished road Zaigham Abbas's Avatar
    Thanks
    During European trading hours, the majority of the Monetary Policy Committee concluded that interest rates should remain steady at 0.25%, while the central bank should maintain government bond purchases at 435bn pounds and corporate bond purchases at 10bn pounds.The decision was taken as policymakers aimed for accommodative policy to support growth and the labor market even as inflation, currently at 2.9%, is running above the BOEs target of 2%.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia me apki is kaam ki qadar krta hn but mere bhai me apko 1 hi baat bolo ga ke stretigy use kro but 100% kabhi bhi is pr rely ni krna mere bhia apko ye 1 bar profit dega ya 2 bar ya 1month but oske bad apko loss ho jae ga aur loss itna hoga ke account washed kr dega
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-29), incomejobs (2017-09-24), kanita (2017-09-29), munibkhan (2017-09-24)

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    kisi be swing ko pakarna asan nhi hota ha ya sab tajarbay pa depend karta ha ka kis tarikay se ham market ko judge kar sakty ha warna is ko judge karna asan nhi hota ha sab kuch knowledge pa depend ha is ki forex ki

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2017-09-27), incomejobs (2017-09-26), munibkhan (2017-09-27), punjabpolice (2017-09-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open