+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137
Results 1,361 to 1,368 of 1368

Thread: Direction Of the Market!

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes the indicator will be useful for us newbie. When a news publish on the net then will news will show same direction? Because I lose money for the cause of such hot news or not effect of news perfectly. Ok, I will try your indicator when market will start.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mmja2003 For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-05), isha (2020-11-20), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08)

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    This indicator has been available on the internet for quite some time and at one point I used to use it constantly ... even it was part of my trading tools and it has never disappointed me. The most useful aspect of this indicator is that it warns you beforehand to which side the market is gonna move.

In fact, this indicator repaints ... its signal line gets mutilated, deshaped and even sometimes when you restarts your terminal it may readjust its graphical values. But the technique I devised for using it does not get affected by its repainting flaw. Because I never used it as an overbought/oversold indicator ... on the contrary, I used it for market bias.

I think this is the key misunderstanding if a trader has the wrong bias predetermined because with the wrong perception all the best tools can't deliver. So it is very essential for a trader to at least has the correct assessment as to which side the market is going to move ... rest of the plan gets easier.

Use this indicator for deciding a time when the market is going to move in a certain direction. When it has changed sides ... from up to down ... or from down to up ... the repainting threat is over ... and now you can be at ease when deciding or building your bias.

Once its signal line changes sides, you will know beforehand as to which side the market is going to move ... Though it is good indicator but as its data input is based on snake range ... so it is a repainting indicator .... hence it is not a stand-alone indicator ... chose one other to define your entry point and configure your stop loss separately. Use it for bias building ... only.
    although it is only used for building bias, I think it still will be difficult ...
    because I've tried this indicator and this indicator is repaint ...
    i was confused to predict the direction of prices ...
    please click THANKS

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maulana For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-05), isha (2020-11-20), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08)

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi derication bot the market ka koi pata nhi chata ha es laya mauja to bhai aj tak es ka bra main koi pata nahi chala ak ap ko plhaa sa pata chala jaya ka ab market garna wali ha ya up hona wali ha koi pata nhi chalta pata nahi ka ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rathod For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-05), isha (2020-11-20), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08), zohanhassan (2020-12-05)

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi derication bot the market ka koi pata nhi chata ha es laya mauja to bhai aj tak es ka bra main koi pata nahi chala ak ap ko plhaa sa pata chala jaya ka ab market garna wali ha ya up hona wali ha koi pata nhi chalta pata nahi ka ha.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rathod For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-05), isha (2020-11-20), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08), zohanhassan (2020-12-05)

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    This indicator has been available on the internet for quite some time and at one point I used to use it constantly ... even it was part of my trading tools and it has never disappointed me. The most useful aspect of this indicator is that it warns you beforehand to which side the market is gonna move.

In fact, this indicator repaints ... its signal line gets mutilated, deshaped and even sometimes when you restarts your terminal it may readjust its graphical values. But the technique I devised for using it does not get affected by its repainting flaw. Because I never used it as an overbought/oversold indicator ... on the contrary, I used it for market bias.

I think this is the key misunderstanding if a trader has the wrong bias predetermined because with the wrong perception all the best tools can't deliver. So it is very essential for a trader to at least has the correct assessment as to which side the market is going to move ... rest of the plan gets easier.

Use this indicator for deciding a time when the market is going to move in a certain direction. When it has changed sides ... from up to down ... or from down to up ... the repainting threat is over ... and now you can be at ease when deciding or building your bias.

Once its signal line changes sides, you will know beforehand as to which side the market is going to move ... Though it is good indicator but as its data input is based on snake range ... so it is a repainting indicator .... hence it is not a stand-alone indicator ... chose one other to define your entry point and configure your stop loss separately. Use it for bias building ... only.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    since april 30, 2012 trend of the market is downtrend, pairs againts USD went down and down. USD is stronger than another pairs... can we know the direction of the market with your strategy ? if it can, i think we trade long term not intraday or scalping. is it true ? i think for this time, we must put sell OP...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-13), Alizahid (2020-11-05), isha (2020-11-20), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08), zohanhassan (2020-12-05)

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    now the indicator help a lot of traders to see the direction of the market and they trade on it . but not all indicator have the same way to analyse the market some will not help you in short period .but most of them try to simplify the market analyzing .

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mohamedsaleh For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-13), Alizahid (2020-11-05), isha (2020-11-20), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08), Unregistered (1), zohanhassan (2020-12-05)

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Direction Of the Market!

Attached Images  
    Attached Files

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rookie001 For This Useful Post:

12topnews (2020-09-13), Alizahid (2020-11-05), isha (2020-11-20), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 137 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137

Subscribe to this Thread (2)