+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 LastLast

Thread: Magic Breakout Strategy....

Senior Member s.chandna is an unknown quantity at this point s.chandna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    okay thanks very much i have been trying this way of a while in my trial account and i can see that this Miracle Big Technique is a very good and exciting strategy i just wish this Miracle Big Technique will give me the best revenue i desired in my stay dealing. thanks and satisfied trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex we did not need any magic we must be careful for our trading and strategies for a while if we select the magic strategy than how much days it will work and some how in which conditions if work best. I think if we have some strategies that consist on real analysis and technicals than we can make big difference in our trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to do well in forex trading, you have to work hard for a long time because it requires labor. There is no magic in forex trading because it depends on a number of analysis and if you want to be a magician in forex, just learn the way of analysis and do hard work.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by riaz View Post
    Hi all members, m 1 strategy introduce karwana chahta ho to all new traders, this strategy has good rate of success that is why it is called magic breakout strategy, for more detail visit the link given below.....

www.magicbreakout.com/

m ne iska template b upload kar dia hy, so use it and enjoy the PROFITS....
    nahi jani forex trading main napp ko pata ha k koi bhi magic nahi chalta ha kioun k es main na sirf or sirf knowledge or experince ki base par he koi fesla hota ha or main bhi es main knowledge or experince ko he prefer karta houn

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Breakout trading is highly profitable if done correctly. The beauty of breakout trading lies in the fact that if you are right about the breakout, you can rake in a huge pile of pips in just about a matter of few minutes. But need long practice to apply this one

Member saviour196 is on a distinguished road saviour196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think so that it will work for long time or may be but i havent tried but my friend who downloaded it was his reviews about that magic something that it havent really worked or may be he applied in wrong way .

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i want to know your experiences about it, can you tell me or show us how to use it with details, and because i still ge the problem with breakout, when i think the trend will move back but the trend still continue the breakout and even for larger margin
    true understanding of course sir should be explained in great detail let us who are studying to earn a dollar is not accompanied with less anxiety in the study of a system needed strengthening and confidence

Member wahabplus will become famous soon enough wahabplus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing such posts but i think you should back test it first by yourself and share the results too. So that every trader will not be required to test it again and again and lot of time will be saved. However i will back test it by my self and will share the results soon. If anyone else has tested this strategy then please share the results along with reviews.

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this strategy teach us how to see the future and read the market. It's also said that exit is much more important than entry, this is really intresting

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I cannot load your attached template in my MT4 trading terminal. Please tell how can I attach the template. I think your this strategy will be helpful for me as a newbie and thanks advance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)