+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 485 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 4844

Thread: How do I get 50 pips every day Profit?

Member baratok is an unknown quantity at this point baratok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ap ki baat sy agree kerta ho kio k forex main ap ko ager earn kerna hy then ap ko is main sahi knowledge hona zrori hy or ager to ap ko is mai 50pips per day earn kerna hy then to ap ko is main experience hona zrori hy or is main ap ko apni khud ki strategy built kerni ho gi kio k ap khud analyze ekro gy then ap ko market ka sahi knowledge ho ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vapul is an unknown quantity at this point vapul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is very difficult to get 50 points every day profit in Forex trade but i know it is possible in Forex trade.50 pips per day would be very much big target for me. But I believe that many strategies are capable to give more than 50 pips per day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dirmonil is an unknown quantity at this point dirmonil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To get 50 pips every day you have to need enough knowledge and experience, then you should have more capital and then should trade carefully and right way and should use high leverage.

Senior Member drjalilahmed is an unknown quantity at this point drjalilahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You fitting demand to do your first and keep cards and learning then you gift wee profit with a little phenomenon , We can't change you strategy that testament not jumper you to retrogress an gift further you to garner 50 pips regular as taped acquire ! , Try your care and your own strategy and design depending on your skills and learning.

Member irfan31 is an unknown quantity at this point irfan31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every day 50 point kay lia apka balance kam say kam 1000 doller hona chahye phr hi kar sakty hain warna to nahi aur agr is say kam py khoshih karo gay to jo hai wo bhi jata rhy ga aur kch bhi ni mily ga.

Member umamazahid is an unknown quantity at this point umamazahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daily forex market me trading kar k 50 points hasil karna muskil be ha or asan be lakin us k liye ap k pass achi investment be honi chye or sath me ap k pass acha experince b hona chye tab ap forex market se daily 50 points earn kar skty hain ye boht profitable business ha

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji 50 pips lena koi easy nahi hota hain per day ye to ek professional hi kar sakta hain itna target to
    main weekly lekar chalta hu weekly gain karna itna mere liye kafi hota hain bhaiya ji
    satya kaha apne bhai ji 50 pips lena aasan nahi hota hai wo bhi major pairs me itna to market tab hi movement karta hai jab news aata hai aise sessions me itna ek sath ek hi direction me mushkil hai mil pana bhai ji.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Banned punjfa is an unknown quantity at this point punjfa's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading also offer the demo account this is for that you should get the experience and then domes on the real account so you start to using the demo account qand then you start to trade in the real account if you learn then you should get the 50 pips in the day..

Member brimoel is on a distinguished road brimoel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my dear friend i think theirs no points system in forex. But if you are talking about earning 50 pips then theirs no gurantee that you can earn 50 pips daily, but you need money management rules to protect your capital because forex is not one time and one day business , good luck man!

Senior Member tokdreu is an unknown quantity at this point tokdreu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You vindicator necessary to do your incomparable and book forbearance and learning then you instrument puddle profit with a immature chance , We can't apply you strategy that testament not steer you to retrogress an will direct you to get 50 pips regular as leaded advantage ! , Try your intellect and your own strategy and plan depending on your skills and acquisition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 485 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 347 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)