+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 485 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 4844

Thread: How do I get 50 pips every day Profit?

Member bayu82 is an unknown quantity at this point bayu82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can only get 50 points every day, but we also have to be good at analyzing and determining within each pair. because the analysis will determine a trader to earn huge profits. therefore, the target profit should we limit it so as not to give rise to greed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zafariqbal149 is on a distinguished road zafariqbal149's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    j dear ap nay fore xmain point jkaha ha forex mainpoint koi nahe ha ap ko ghlt fahme hoe ha ap ya kah rahy hain lai forex main50 pips kays hasil kar sakty hain is ka answer maindata ho kay fore xmainap kstrgy ko use kar kay forex main pips hasil kar sakty hain fore xmain ap koindcitres ki mada sa forex mainpips hasil kar sajkty hain .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member M.Babar1122 is an unknown quantity at this point M.Babar1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think who has this trick to earn must be the one of the richest of the world it is moving market and no one can fix any profit even it is not in your hand to control loss how can u fix your profit

Senior Member lalitamadhu is an unknown quantity at this point lalitamadhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can not make it with consistent, but i can get 20 - 60 pips per day and sometimes i can gestate it more and sometimes little than it, and also i do not requirement sort it as the reference, i only try to puddle confirming for my trading...and because direct will transform the encumbrance and burn the head until can not imagine with yield.

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

There are several ways to do it, but it is comfortable to do. feature indicators that feigning trends specified as MA, and mingle it with the stochastic oscillator. Trading in the message of the tendency is feat and never against it.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

I will try to practice, so far I somebody not been getting that assets per day, because I relieve feature a harmless way with the law of nonhazardous, every soft asset I immediately bear make.

Senior Member sh.hhussain is an unknown quantity at this point sh.hhussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think 5o pips a day might b good thinking but some day market is too volatile that you might get
    more then 50 pips
    if you want to b good trader you should you proper strategy to get 50 pips a day

Senior Member 4xlearner is an unknown quantity at this point 4xlearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir main apse ak bat janna chahati hu ke kaya ap ne pips ko point kaha hai , agr aisa hi hai to mare liye daily 50 pips ki earn kafi tuff hai , us ke liye hame mahanat karne paret hai , or is ke liye apki capital bhi thik thak hona chaiye , or agr apke pass forex tradign ki kafi knowledge or experience hai to hi ap accge strategy ko set karke hi ye profit income kar sekte hai .

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every day 50pips not possible. cause every day market is different. every day different situation. so how you fix a target that you get 50pips every day. so dont plan this system. plan to make 1000 pips in a year. and you see , you able to make this target easily.

Senior Member rosedawson is on a distinguished road rosedawson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kony points? forex mai points nahin hota or na aap points earn karty han, aap pips gain karty hann jis sy aap usd kamaty han yahi aapki profit hy

Senior Member rima53 is an unknown quantity at this point rima53's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know, because i can not make it with consistent, but i can get 20 - 60 pips per day and sometimes i can make it more and sometimes less than it, and also I do not want make it as the target, i only try to make positive for my trading...and because target will become the burden and burn the mind until can not think with clear.

Senior Member kamal.bala47 is an unknown quantity at this point kamal.bala47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is possible, depending on the way how can you direction whether by scalping or short therm. You will need more emotional moderate and cards for this, trust me you will be able to master the market if you find your own trading style.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 485 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 306 356 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)