+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 485 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I get 50 pips every day Profit?

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,366 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Focuses? What focuses? You will never going to gets any focuses in Forex exchanging. theirs no focuses framework in Forex. However, in the event that you are looking at procuring 50 pips then theirs no grantee that you can acquire 50 pips day by day. In any case, on the off chance that you think long haul then simply endeavor to examine supporting and scalping. This two technique I'm utilizing at this moment thus far I'm winning some how. Yet, in this you require heaps of money to begin with.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-26), Akhterp (2018-02-26), FOREXBOY (2018-02-28), hmforex (2018-02-25), iqrayousaf (2018-02-23), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-25), jhoradpak (2018-02-25), mian5575405 (2018-02-21), munibkhan (2018-02-27), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), sufiyan22 (2018-02-22)

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you will need excellent expertise in forex trading. because it will benefit 50pip
    that day will not be easy. You must learn very well and work hard in this forex business.
    so you will achieve excellent capabilities in trading, analysis, emotional control,
    and good money management. so I think it's possible for you to be able to get 50pip day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course .................... at least there is someone .............. who knows the answer?
    The idea of someone who makes him owe someone else is a silly idea conceived of the lazy mind. ..............
    But he will not tell you what he has to go through to get there. After all, why should
    you be scratched and bleeding so that someone you do not even know can follow in your footsteps during the holidays?

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's very easy to get 50 pips for every day ... because it does not count win every day
    but risk to your capital mm. how to direction ??? just your mm mindset and with the support
    of strategy and resisstent. will take advantage for all pairs. there is no trade in one pair
    to get consistent but wait and see in all pairs for the best moments. thanks

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to mention it once again in this thread that to know what strategies can generate 50 pips
    earnings every day, you should try a demo account. because there are many strategies out there
    but one single strategy does not work for everyone. so if one thing works for me, it might not work for you.
    and I do not want to say something that can make you lose.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generating 50 pips per day is a hard call. I suggest that if you are a beginner you should
    be more focused to protect your capital. Because it's better to generate 10 pips per day
    and keep your capital than 50 pips today and get MC tomorrow. My main goal when I am still starting
    forex trading is defensive trading. Then when you generate 10 pips every day on a regular basis
    you can think of making 15 pips then 20 pips then until you reach 50 pips daily income.
    So always start small pips earning every day then let it grow.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a daily target of 70 points a day. Maybe the method I'm using works for you.
    In the morning I booked in accordance with the trend in the long run, the use of indicators
    in the period 4H and 1D. Remember never against the trend. After you place an order you can install TP 50-70 points.
    After that you can do other work, and tomorrow you can see the results. Until now I use this technique
    and I often get my target, I play using GBP-USD.

Member ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 273 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think that everyday you can get the target of 50 pips because this is very tough to get market always behave diffirently.. some time we can get but not always because market is volatile some time it goes against us then we have to wait until it return back to our side. Try to safe your account and acpet your little profit never try to set your target because it is very risky

Senior Member amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem has much to be proud of amjadwaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,388 Times in 978 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear agar ap daily fifty pips earn karna chahty han tu ap ko gbp japy gbp usd and euro usd pair per hi trading karni chahye q k ye pair ap ko daily fifty pips tak earnign de skaty hain and in pair main trading karna bhot asan bhi hai and in pair main market ki reverse movmnt bhi mil jati hai

11. The Following User Says Thank You to amjadwaseem For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2018-01-29)

Member Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJoe View Post
    How do I get 50 points every day Profit?
    Is there any way we can get a profit of at least 50 points every day, if you know please share how's nothing here,
    so that I can come learn and get profif every day
    My brother my dear brother I think there is no Holy Grail system which can give you hundred percent forcast to get 50 point profit everyday so I think it is best advised to you for me that stop chasing these kind of useless indicators and robots

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr.yen For This Useful Post:

Anee Sharmeen (2018-01-28), Malik Adil (2018-01-30), memi memi (2018-01-29), zahid003 (2018-01-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 485 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)