+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 485 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I get 50 pips every day Profit?

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother pehly baat to ye hei kay ye baat bohat hi tough hei jis ki demand ap ker rahen hein dusera market mein itni fluctuation sirf or sirf news kay time per hi hoti hei tab ham 50 pips earn ker saktay hein lakin wo bhi bohat hi risky hota hei Q K us waqat bhi jitne chance profit kay hotay hein utnay hi loss kay bhi. actually its true that it's not easy to get 50 points every day Profit because the forex trading is a hard business because you need a big knowledge and a big experience for exemple you need to learn how we can use the scalping and heding i think this methode can help you to earn a big pips everyday.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think their chances are very small to get 50 points every day but if you get it then it is a very good thing for you because they are a good hope to increase your profit limit in this session because of these points and you will never get points in forex trading. they don't have a point system in forex. But if you talk about getting 50 pips then there is no guarantee that you can get 50 pips every day. But if you think long term then try to learn hedging and scalping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you'd learn to trade very well and have a winning strategy form either a seasoned trader or take the pains and design yours over a period of time then you will look out for two trad able instruments you can place order for 20 points each. Then you have achieved the goal. ,haan aisa nws ke samay aapko dekhne ko mil sakta hai kyuki us samay market ka movement bahut volatile ho jata hai ,,baaki aapko 50 pips ke liye khud ki strategy banani padegi every day profit in Forex trading but it is possible in Forex trading because Forex trade is the best trade in the world and it is profitable business. I thing it is possible only for expert trader to get 50 points every day profit in Forex.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are several ways to do it, but it is easy to do. Wear indicators that show trends such as MA, and combine it with the stochastic oscillator.Trading in the direction of the discernment is leaving and never against it because it could kill himself. To get 50 pips profit in forex trading is not so tough but need to work hard at the beginning of trading business. I think we all need to understand the trading system and have place order according to trend of the market and never try to trade against the trend and if you see a perfect trading point then you have to open trade with confidence.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khareem For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (1)

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Such kind of profit target is possible and we can get this kind of profit. I am attached with this business since 2011 I also earning good amount. I would like to say that if any trader want to get 50 pips per day then he or she will have to use the small lot size as it is small profit target. I am also trading with small profit target and earning good amount, I am enjoying my trading. Getting such kind of pips is very much possible and you can get the such kind of target, you should trade with proper planning and should use the small lot size, trader should also rely on the minimum profit. Trading with this method, trader can get the such kind of profit which you mentioned above, I am also earning good amount from forex and enjoying this business.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    50 points per day is a good profit, but there is no strategy to guarantee this increase because the market knows that Lot is moving without being studied. You can find many strategies that give you more than 50 points but you have to each strategy in the desired conditions. And getting 50 pips every day is never a bad ideal but I think before you can get a higher number of pips every day really depends on fundamental analysis and the more we develop our strategies and indicators the more we make the number of pips we really want in the forex market, that's what I really think

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pomade For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Commit to making a daily action plan for the five items in this list and all related fields under each of these items. Then start making this part of your daily function as a manager and leader. You can then decide to start creating a daily action plan for your key staff members and your effectiveness in relation to 50 Profit Points will grow exponentially. and Forex does not define profit every day because this market giant is moving so much that it means the possibility of winning today is 50 points and the reel might lose 100 points and it is very important that Forex can learn how to make a profit on that day, even if two points are important no loss , of course, there is no strategy that has a specific goal, but I don't know one that works. I mean I didn't try the previous one.

Banned Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel has a reputation beyond repute Iqlevel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,973 Times in 5,008 Posts
    Candlestick charts are the most common chart types used by retail traders and investors. There are many other types of charts such as line charts, bar charts etc., but they don’t tell the story of past price action like candlestick indicator patterns do. When active trading is based solely upon technical analysis, projecting future price action is rooted in how the price has behaved in the past.

Candlestick analysis is a very useful form of technical analysis. It works almost perfectly in volatile times but also functions adequately in less volatile times. All in all, candlesticks, as well as candlestick trading, works fairly well in isolation or when combined with one or two other indicators.

Candlesticks represent fluctuations in price for a certain period of time. Durations may be as little as one minute or as large as a week or month. The body of the candlestick is the price difference between the opening and the closing time. The two vertical lines on each side, which are called shadows or wicks, display the highest and the lowest point of the price for that period of time.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab g jeh appp par depent nai karta hi ki app ne ek din mai 50 points get karne hi hi asa app nai hota hai ko achi risk free trade trading because of the market, how come ko samjna pade ga application fer ko chahi aa forex mai kabi v Specified target and kara chahi aa maine etne points get karne hi hi jeh sab market ki kent karta hi hi bai saab ji application os to reckoning as points get kar saktai hi mare dost ji and if you talk about 50 puppies per day, then I think you have to get some trading skills if you want to get like that, because getting 50 pips per day is not too difficult, but to maintain 50 pips of constant profit, it will be tough for a trader, so traders need skills to maintain a constant profit.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    obviously it's possible with long-term trading and yes it can be possible to use scalping too .. but 50 pips is sometimes very easy and sometimes very difficult .. there is no way we can say how you can get 50 pips every day .. obviously you will need your own analysis technique to reach for the pip and I can not know about forex. I am a new comer. I learned about forex trading. so I can't say it. when i learn more, i can say about forex. but already know that it is a trading site.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 485 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)