+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 485 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I get 50 pips every day Profit?

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es market me ap tabhi 50 pips par trede kare jab apke pass achha bones ho es market me apke pass achha bones nahi hai to ap es market me loss hi khayenge es market me apke pass experience ki bahoot jyada jaroorat hoti hai es market me apko bahoot jyada paresan nahi hona chahiye . I think 50 pips per day is quite good for any trader . So i think if you want to make 50 pips profit per day then you need to follow Forex news and analysis the market correctly . Because if you trade with .01 lot then in 50 pips you can make 5 $ profit per day and that not bad for you .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe yes, but try to think more real and exposes what you say in accordance with market conditions.if you get 50 pips it easily? I think it requires patience and sometimes what happens is lose 50 pips or more
    and i want to say that why would you focus more on the how many pips you can be .i think 50or 100 is not important .the important thing is you can be consistent with the little pips,for example 10 pips.if you can consistently 10 pips per day with your use of the lot which is always added ,then the result will be great.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you are planning on 50 pips a day you are going to be disappointed. Forex is not that forgiving and will not give you so much money. Think about making far less profit and be more modest otherwise you will be disappointed.
    and it is easy to get 50 points every day as a profit . we can do that easily if we managed to do the right analysis and know the best place to take the trade and expect the trend of every day

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friend the best way to get at least 50 points a day is by entering into transactions with the general trend of the price of any direction Eur / Usd bullish enter a deal to buy and it is better to use both of stop loss and take profit, because they both are very important in order to protect the capital of margin call yes I actually think to get 50 points in a day could have been achieved and although the price movement is not always good but with a scalping strategy can be achieved for example tentunnya you must be prepared to risk the well balanced with the potential profit

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually it is the possible one ,but if we will do the hard work and then trade then it will possible otherwise it will not the possible for us ,so we should work hard and hard if we want to get the success 50 pips is not the simple to get in one day it require the skills forex markit ik acha business hai yeh business ik world wide business hai is business se 50 pips profit to bahut he kum hai forex ke business main bahut se asse pair hai jo daily 100 se 200 pips move karte hai agar aap ache tarha se trading karo to aap every day 100 se 200 pips ka profit earn kar sakte hai good luck

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    The objective of 60 pips for each day is essentially attainable , however needs again difficult work. Additionally making reliably such a benefit we should be progressively exact in our cash pair investigation, generally whatever we win in one day may lose all sense of direction in other day exchanging.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbung View Post
    sorry bro i dont' have any idea for this because i am also looking for that, and trying to improve my knowlege but i am not able to because of time now a days i am verry busy because of my exame but after my exame i would like to learn how to get 50 pips profit in a day or more than that. mere khayal se daily ka 50 pips profit hasil karna ak trah se mushkal ni ha or mushkal b ha agar profit earn karna ha to sab se phele apko forex market k movement ko apne skill se achi trah janchna hoga aur demo pe full practice b karni hogi tab hi hum daily earn kar sakte hian haan daily mushkal yeh b ho sakta ha kh tab apko loss b bear karna pare ga q k market ka kabi b pata ni chalta.
    मुझे लगता है कि पेशेवर व्यापारी के लिए 50 अंक का लाभ आसान है, लेकिन शुरुआती लोगों के लिए नहीं। अधिकांश बाजारों में अधिकांश जोड़ी में 200-300 पाइप के रूप में स्थानांतरित किया गया। लेकिन हर पाइप मेरे लिए नहीं है, मैंने इन रणनीतियों और खुली स्थिति के रूप में भी काम किया जब मैं पूरी तरह से बाजार का विश्लेषण कर सकता हूं और हर दिन 40-50 पाइप हासिल कर सकता हूं!

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that 50 points profit is easy for professional trader but not for beginners. Everydays markets moved as a 200-300 pipes in most of the pair. But every pipes is not for me I also follwed as these strategy and open position when I can analyze market perfectly and also gain 40-50 pipes per days ! saab ji forex ek risky bussiness hai hum es kam mai apne sabi dream ko compete kar sakte hai but sab se pehle hume es kam mai achi hard work karni chahi aa fer hum es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji day mai 50 pips earn karni hai tuh hume es kam mai risk ke sath trading karni pade ge es layi hume es kam mai risk free trading karni chahi aa bai saab ji

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry bro i dont' have any idea for this because i am also looking for that, and trying to improve my knowlege but i am not able to because of time now a days i am verry busy because of my exame but after my exame i would like to learn how to get 50 pips profit in a day or more than that. mere khayal se daily ka 50 pips profit hasil karna ak trah se mushkal ni ha or mushkal b ha agar profit earn karna ha to sab se phele apko forex market k movement ko apne skill se achi trah janchna hoga aur demo pe full practice b karni hogi tab hi hum daily earn kar sakte hian haan daily mushkal yeh b ho sakta ha kh tab apko loss b bear karna pare ga q k market ka kabi b pata ni chalta.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is the good profit and if we want to make this profit then it is the possible in the sense if we have the really best knowledge about the forex otherwise in the words we can get the success otherwise in the reality we cannot get the success if we are want to get good result, mean that we should spend effort on learning and training. perform observation which enabling us to understand how the market behave, including to point out strategy and trading rules. technically, has chance to get 50 average pips of profit, as far as we are trade on major pairs and open multiple position.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 485 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)