+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in forex? I believe it

Member Saher Abbasi is an unknown quantity at this point Saher Abbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new user so I can not say anything about forex but I have herad good about this. except completely knowing it it can not said that i believe in it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tapuu is an unknown quantity at this point tapuu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i belive in forex. Forex is a proven site of doing business. And many people doing this. The forex is worldwide recognize site of doing trading. I already gets some profit form the forex market. So it is trusted platform of trading. So you can join here, it is great place of trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member arezy is an unknown quantity at this point arezy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I believe in this business even though I've often suffered losses in trading. I believe that this business will really be a money machine for us if we have mastered. Losing is painful but I found brought defeat is a lesson for us that one day we can do it better trading. So I'll keep trying until whenever, I'm sure one day I will be a success.

Banned casio is an unknown quantity at this point casio's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe in forex but i am losing in it and didn't have financial success till date despite having immense knowledge about trading but i have believe in myself and will make it someday and one day i can say that now i am a successfull trader...thank you.

Senior Member helloseo is an unknown quantity at this point helloseo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no sooner do one knew the earning of Forex than he show his fundamental belief regarding Forex . Forex has completely changed my life .it is the best source of earning and learning really it is amazing. i believe it really.

Member kamrul74 is an unknown quantity at this point kamrul74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,i believe Forex trading,i think Forex trading is a better online business in the world,it is not very heard to get profit in Forex,i think every body earn money by Forex trading,if they learn Forex properly, Forex give many advantage to trade in Forex,

Member faisal786 is an unknown quantity at this point faisal786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe in forex ..kyn ke ye ww business he...
    or ek law ke mutabiq isko chalaya ja raha he...dunia ke log isko use kr rahy hen or ek acha profit gain kr rahy hn ...
    mujhay poora bhrosa he forex pe ...kyn ke ye almi markete ke sath directly link he...

Senior Member asad7444 is an unknown quantity at this point asad7444's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe on forex trading because i know that forex trading is one of the best online business . It is the real business which never die it give you profit every time.

Senior Member uabaid is on a distinguished road uabaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business is the best for those personalities who are able to be patience and have sound knowledge of the market otherwise its just waiting time and loosing the money

Senior Member vansa is an unknown quantity at this point vansa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taya.kalim View Post
    first time I new about forex was 4 years ago from the internet , I pressed the advertisment and start reading about it. At first I did not believe what I read , I did not understand why the broker want to give me this huge leverege to trade with it. I spoke with friends and family and they all dissuade me . Now I am in fore[ for two months and I am doing good progress
    I believe that with forex forex trading because it had long been too long and must have the knowledge of these forex trading, so I've no doubt forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open