+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Meta trader 5 trading platform -best forex brokers choice!

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I hope to be a broker or own a company Forks and get a lot of customers in the foreign currency market, in this case you will earn a lot of money and spread will be very small and could get a fortune in one day more than $ 100,000 and this is the dream final Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member preimangan is an unknown quantity at this point preimangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am the beginner and i open live account to trade and I install MT4 that is there is a difference between the meta trader meta trader and one of them is located on the stability of such applications on meta trader is often a warning appears no connection that is sometimes made Like i said in the last tread i will say mt4 is much more simpler in all ramifications than the mt5 the mt5 is more complex and traders are still afraid on the reliability of the indicators there

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shinobi is an unknown quantity at this point shinobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are in forex trading its not about if its new its good as noticed that MT5 has 21 different time frame that haps the MT5 platform will surpass MT4 But problem is that the new version the mt5 is not getting any popular and theirs only few takers and that's why mt4 is still popular to use until now so why i like to use mt4 which is more convinience without any restrictions since we are following the company rules

Junior Member exnessshibin is an unknown quantity at this point exnessshibin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both Mt4 and Mt5 is Good.But In Mt5 we Got some other special and New Features there.You can Choose Exness .Because they have Both Mt4 and Mt5 and Even they are Providing ECN Account with no Spreads and Also Mostly there Withdrawals Are Instant.

Mt4 और MT5 दोनों वे Mt4 और MT5 दोनों है और यहां तक ​​कि वे कोई स्प्रेड्स और भी ज्यादातर वहाँ निकासी तत्काल हैं साथ ईसीएन खाता प्रदान कर रहे हैं क्योंकि हम. There.You EXNESS चुन सकते हैं कुछ अन्य विशेष और नई सुविधाओं को मिला MT5 में Good.But है.
    Last edited by exnessshibin; 2014-01-23 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Give on my Mother Tongue also

Member sunnay is an unknown quantity at this point sunnay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader 5 is a new shape of meta trader 4 mt4 is an old version while mt5 is a new version i think mt5 is difficult because a new trader can not understand mt5 easily so mt4 is easily understend them mt5.?

Junior Member kamakichi is an unknown quantity at this point kamakichi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried different platform but i foun that the best platform is the mt4 because it help me to trade easy and profitable let alone The icons are more spaced out the buttons are larger The problem is whilst this may help people who str but ly instant but in MT5 it takes much longer then fuly the creator provide a converter services then I am use MT4 because it is simple to use and we easily understand it and most of EA and Indicators support it and some back test of strategies will also supported

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different nuance for the dynamics with the works of trading to implementing the best strategics with the program script with This software is connected to server of the brokers though the internet and I have been so used to using the mt4 platform for trading if i must change to another it will be when the mt4 is no longer in use as a result of a decision by the producers so I don't know whether it supports expert adviser of Mt4

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Worldwide forex most traders using mt4 mt5 software compared to its special character like igh hopes for it but as a trader I am really let down that since only the display on the screen and everytime we open a position in the same currency pair will be made into one in which the amount will be added then I prefer mt4 to any other platform because am familiar with it after all But as far much broker use MT4 than another so its

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That wrong news or rumors as i do not think that they will release meta trader while meta trader has not become popular yet that's impossible as well But in MT5 the yellow horizontal fib lines actually extend to the LEFT ie back int as well ere the platform is supposed to give you a demo login account number and password as if But mt5 is a higher version so we really need to make sure that we can earn good amount of money in forex trading and not focus on what platform we are using because all platform are good to trade

Senior Member abdul04 is an unknown quantity at this point abdul04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt5 trading thodi heard padti hai new users ke liye to isliye mera maana hai ki agar aap new user hai to mt4 mai account create kare jab aap ache se sikh jate hai tob mt5 account banaye tab apko mt5 par trading karne mai asani hogi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open