+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Meta trader 5 trading platform -best forex brokers choice!

Senior Member segawon is an unknown quantity at this point segawon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But mt5 is a higher version so we really need to make sure that we can earn good amount of money in forex trading and not focus on what platform we are using because all platform are good to trade so But if you going to program a script or add a bot then that's the time you will know the big difference therefore there many good platform like hot forex life forex are also trying to improve tthemselves after all And mt4 is old version but it is easy in use and mostly traders like trade wit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member vector is an unknown quantity at this point vector's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Am think so mt4 is the best platform for trading at present and i don't have to learn another platforms yet i don't which one is better than mt4 accordingly there is not much difference between the mt4 and the mt5 meta trader as if I do hope I can make good income in forex as so if theyre an NFA controlled broker then naturally theyll (have to) disable hedging but if theyre a non-NFA controlled broker

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yondaime is an unknown quantity at this point yondaime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because many informartin and tutorial from any master forex what using metatrder platform in fact i also believe that forex is the best platforms for make more money so Agree we as trader didn't much familiar with MT5 and much broker still use MT4 so I am not sure if metaquotes would release MT6 then If you read the Metatrader manual for use for EA you'll get a note telling you that programming with MT4 is like programming with programming language

Senior Member saqibs is an unknown quantity at this point saqibs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trade5 ka plate froum main na abi tak use nahi kaya hain ja muje bohat advance lagta hain main mt4 ko use kar raha ho ja muje best lagta hain aur use karne main be bohat easy hain

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear mainy abhi tak meta trder 5 k bary main suna hai mager mainy is ko zati toor par use nai kiya hai mager bahut say log is k khilaf hai k ye itna ahca kam nai kar raha hai jab k meta trder 4 bahut acha work kar rha hai

Senior Member mod_guendeng_tai is an unknown quantity at this point mod_guendeng_tai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe the difference of the facilities provided with Lets just hope that this time around I can really make big bucks in forex nue to offer MT4 for a long time otherwise theyre going to lose many clients thats for sure so For me I prefer more MT5 because of my appearance and I feel like MT4 seems a bit old that It has so many options which are really handy for traders then I am using it for years I don't want to change it soon

Senior Member njajaltrading is an unknown quantity at this point njajaltrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One can one individual window for different pair and observed at a time while The client terminal includes a built-in editor compiler with access to a user contributed free library of software articles and help with its also the most popular platform in the world and for many traders forex trading is associated in their mind with this platform and I regret at first I registered an MT4 account its better if I choose MT5 account

Senior Member ngadimindjuanchuock is an unknown quantity at this point ngadimindjuanchuock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So best is to be proficient in language Because what I need in MT4 is already their What is the problem when you use mt5 As far as the specs of mt4 and mt5 are almost the same so if mt4 is working mt5 should be working as well so managed to scan for a demo server with a relatively low ping but then just stalled when I pressed next that is I also prefer MT4 because it's easier for me to get a custom indicator or EA that can be used in MT4 than MT5

Senior Member leonardo is an unknown quantity at this point leonardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's powerful charting and automation make it more successful tradin software till Because metatrader have many up****e tool for forex trader that For Insta forex trading to platforms are available which are mt4 and also mt5 Mt5 is latest version of mt4 and now it is available with some good changes till I did not trade on MT5 platform may some one can tel

Senior Member telecom is an unknown quantity at this point telecom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome brother
    I hope that you are well and thank you for Thread
    And allow me to join him in a reply
    What is the feature that I mentioned I deal with the fourth release and I ask you to clarify Normal
    And in the latter accept all my respects deep

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open