+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: what is best? job or Forex.

Banned leo423 is an unknown quantity at this point leo423's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that forex trading is best when more profitable, but we will probably always be carried out in this business because we remain in this property in combination with the work on fx. This fx business will work for you. We should instead produce a company in that we can easily export, buy and sell as a herd in a remote company our property.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sanlore is an unknown quantity at this point sanlore's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that Forex is best. who definitely are would you like to build a lot of cash and Who have Smart desire they actually will pursue forex. Forex may be a business or trade where traders will show their creativity and i'm certain they actually tend to make here a lot of cash, than the other sites,.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khayal mein ager app k pass forex ka ziyada experience hai tou app forex mein achi earning
    kr saktey hain our app ko job ki koi zarorat nahi hai aur ager app k pass experience nahi hai tou
    app ko job he krni chahiye

Senior Member nayan12 is an unknown quantity at this point nayan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is the best option. We can make unlimited money in Forex if spend full time. We can not make unlimited money in job sector. We can make money by understanding about Forex and its trading system.

Junior Member kazol is an unknown quantity at this point kazol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is the best because you can make money easily If you have experiments of forex trading. Forex earning do not take more time So You can also do job with Forex.

Member Hologromduit is an unknown quantity at this point Hologromduit's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to both of them are best,, if during work in forex you may really liked it and earn a good money then you can also work as a full time job, now depends on you. forex business is also a job if you are doing job in any field then you may also work in forex business and treated as part time job i think its a good opportunity for a good earnings

Senior Member dip is an unknown quantity at this point dip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well Forex is a stoke exchange and job is for your living cost bear ,you do not difference with two because Forex is very risky business but job is not a risky so you can not take Forex business as a life time business.

Senior Member blackrose is an unknown quantity at this point blackrose's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you ask me which is suitable for me then i will diffidently say that forex is best and i like this business very.I want to be full time trader.I study regularly forex and try to learn it by heart.I want to build m future in forex trading business.

Senior Member x2-01 is an unknown quantity at this point x2-01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well in my point of view forex is better then business because in forex we can make profit as much as we want but in job we are limited and we can not make extra earning so that forex is a good and profitable business.

Member mr xodox is on a distinguished road mr xodox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by H1candle View Post
    Fx is the best market for earning. Forex more profitable than my job. My job requires a strong effort and a lot of time, but earned little money. less time if Forex money. Now I step away from my work for the move into the business of Forex .Happy trading.
    together with my friends. I also do that, I now focus on learning forex to meet the needs of my family. because I have not been able to consistently feel although I can earn a living from forex. and by continuing to trade I believe I can be successful in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)