+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Basket trading.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wooglejobs View Post
    main ne bohat bar is strategy se trade ki hai ye bohat achi strategy hai is se ap ki trade me profit ki ratio bohat achi ho jati hai or ye bat bi zehan me rakhe ke agr is strategy me ap ko analyzing achay tarike se ati hai to thek hai warna ap is ko demo account pe hi try kariye ga ok.
    bhai aapko agar ye strategy samjh mein aa gayi hai, to aapko paisa kamane mein asaani hone lag jayegi, lekin jo trader abhi sikh rahe hai, unko kafi jayda difficult strategy lagti hogi, sikhne ke baad paisa kamane ka chance kafi bad jata hai
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member arponeee37 is an unknown quantity at this point arponeee37's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as i know if any one pair with euro or usd is going up then the other pairs with euro or usd is also going up. but you said that if eur/usd is going up then aud/jpy is also up or nzd/jpy......how it could be it possible......what is the relation between those pairs?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wooglejobs is an unknown quantity at this point wooglejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ne bohat bar is strategy se trade ki hai ye bohat achi strategy hai is se ap ki trade me profit ki ratio bohat achi ho jati hai or ye bat bi zehan me rakhe ke agr is strategy me ap ko analyzing achay tarike se ati hai to thek hai warna ap is ko demo account pe hi try kariye ga ok.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nimohit is an unknown quantity at this point nimohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is really good trading. I still do not know how you mean basket trading. Does this mean hedging, or are you trading a lot of correlated pairs in the same direction. If you are trading lots of correlated pairs then if you are wrong then you make bigger losses as well don't you?

Banned khayhan is an unknown quantity at this point khayhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Select Time Frame, e.g 15 for M15.(If you leave it on "0" TF then it will by default choose the same TF that you put the chart on".If all the currencies selected goes up then you should see your Basket chart candles go up and you can place a script to "Buy" or "Sell" the same basket.

Banned mahamudul is an unknown quantity at this point mahamudul's Avatar
    Thanks
    basket trading means the way to open many trade in forex online trading business. i think that basket trading is good for trading for all traders in forex market. because one is loosed and other one make profit. it's helpful to sustain so long time in forex market.

Senior Member faruk5533 is an unknown quantity at this point faruk5533's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't know about its coverage...... Now I am finding out how to believe complete regarding the fisherman, but this tactic up to now isn't incredibly useful. Transform the particular carry in front of the other and get acquainted with a very well and in the very same path,

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading with 14 pairs is very hard for trader with small capital. it is very hard to predict the market that in which direction the price gone. if it is possible to predict the price movement then it is possible to make profit from only one or few pairs investing in big lot. more over some time the correlation is gone broken when it will become very risky and account may lost.

Member bachanti is an unknown quantity at this point bachanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ajayshar27 View Post
    I am a basket trader and as such trade from 2 pairs to 14 pairs.

I have noticed that if the EURUSD goes up then there are at least 14+ other pairs that go up.
    wow so completly.. i never imagine how you manage your trading positions.. to much pair in trading, is it not make you confused?? for me one pair have make me frustrated enough

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is fastidious to dealings with score trading but we know to screw the pairs who have unvaried itinerary and who opposition each others, i ever utilized this strategies and i got respectable results, and until now i am works learning most it with deeply

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open