+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55

Thread: Basket trading.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your sharing about basket trading system. I have not learned it before.
    When i read your rule in basket trading system, i will try it on demo account, i hope i can make profit with your strategy. if i can make profit, i will try it on real account about next week..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiching For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-17), raheel001 (2020-10-29), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10), Unregistered (1)

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now I learn Basket trading strategy from your post . The next day i will try it in my demo account. If i found profit from your strategy then i will try it in my real account . Thanks brother for share your strategy .I hope you will share more strategy in our forum .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shohel molla For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-17), raheel001 (2020-10-29), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10), shani125 (2020-12-02), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member orkid is on a distinguished road orkid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basket buying and selling is losing it's own apple in the modern communicative world.Because, people are not likely to be loser at every time.Now they try to make money faster.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to orkid For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-17), raheel001 (2020-10-29), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10), shani125 (2020-12-02), Unregistered (1)

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is nice to trade with basket trading but we have to know the pairs who have same direction and who opposite each others, i ever used this strategies and i got nice results, and until now i am still learning about it with deeply

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to room For This Useful Post:

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is nice to trade with basket trading but we have to know the pairs who have same direction and who opposite each others, i ever used this strategies and i got nice results, and until now i am still learning about it with deeply
    do the best we can

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ajayshar27 View Post
    10 pips TP on a 14 Basket can result in 140+ profit.
    hmm basket trading, i hear this strategy is very good to blow up real account... but, i don't know how this strategy work... can you explain more...?
    and i have one question... how many lot per trade if i trade 14 pair together....?
    please click THANKS

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to maulana For This Useful Post:

Member ajayshar27 is on a distinguished road ajayshar27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabi Ahmed Gill View Post
    yar basket trading ka ha mauaja be to es ka bara main thora boht kaowledge gain ho main esil main newbie hoon main na abi tak itini trading nahi ke ah es layaa main ap sa pochna chata hoon k akhar ya brasket ka ha or ya kis kam ata ha es laya mara bahi mauaja be to koi bata ka ya basket ka ha or ya kis kam ata ha.
    Jaisa ki maine pehele Post me bataya hai
    I have noticed that if the EURUSD goes up then there are at least 14+ other pairs that go up.

So, if for example EURUSD goes up then so do GPBUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURJPY, AUDJPY, GBPJPY and NZDJPY etc. (Majors)

If you take a basket trade on 1 pair(EURUSD) then you can ultimately take a trade on 14 pairs,

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ajayshar27 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-17), maulana (2012-06-14), raheel001 (2020-10-29), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10), shani125 (2020-12-02), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a basket trader and as such trade from 2 pairs to 14 pairs.

I have noticed that if the EURUSD goes up then there are at least 14+ other pairs that go up.

So, if for example EURUSD goes up then so do GPBUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURJPY, AUDJPY, GBPJPY and NZDJPY etc. (Majors)

If you take a basket trade on 1 pair(EURUSD) then you can ultimately take a trade on 14 pairs,

If you have an indicator that gives you the "sum of" the pairs that you wish to trade, so much better.

Further noticed that the "Offline Basket" does not give you as much noise.

Here is an "Offline" chart indicator that has been around for awhile that you can 'Input" your own Currencies and give you the "sum of" those same currencies.

Place Indi on preferentially GBPJPY as it tends to get the most "ticks",

Select Time Frame, e.g 15 for M15.(If you leave it on "0" TF then it will by default choose the same TF that you put the chart on".
    "Basket" input is the pairs that you wish to use. (They can be altered to suite by changing the "Case" pairs in the code)

Go to MT4>File>Open Offline> and look for the file ##T101##M15 etc.

Double click on the required file and the "Offline" chart will open with a compilation of the required currencies.

You can now place conventional indicators on the chart. (Please note that EA,s & Multi TF Indies do not work on Offline Chart)

If all the currencies selected goes up then you should see your Basket chart candles go up and you can place a script to "Buy" or "Sell" the same basket.

If there is enough interest in this thread, then I will place the "Scripts" for Buy,Sell and the relevant mq4,s

EDIT: I have increased my account by a couple of 100% using this system.

Regards

the indicator is here http://mir.cr/1B49VOPD
    yar basket trading ka ha mauaja be to es ka bara main thora boht kaowledge gain ho main esil main newbie hoon main na abi tak itini trading nahi ke ah es layaa main ap sa pochna chata hoon k akhar ya brasket ka ha or ya kis kam ata ha es laya mara bahi mauaja be to koi bata ka ya basket ka ha or ya kis kam ata ha.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-17), maulana (2012-06-14), raheel001 (2020-10-29), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-10), shani125 (2020-12-02), Unregistered (1)

Member ajayshar27 is on a distinguished road ajayshar27's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Basket trading.

I am a basket trader and as such trade from 2 pairs to 14 pairs.

If you have an indicator that gives you the "sum of" the pairs that you wish to trade, so much better.

Further noticed that the "Offline Basket" does not give you as much noise.

Here is an "Offline" chart indicator that has been around for awhile that you can 'Input" your own Currencies and give you the "sum of" those same currencies.

Place Indi on preferentially GBPJPY as it tends to get the most "ticks",

Select Time Frame, e.g 15 for M15.(If you leave it on "0" TF then it will by default choose the same TF that you put the chart on".
    "Basket" input is the pairs that you wish to use. (They can be altered to suite by changing the "Case" pairs in the code)

Go to MT4>File>Open Offline> and look for the file ##T101##M15 etc.

Double click on the required file and the "Offline" chart will open with a compilation of the required currencies.

You can now place conventional indicators on the chart. (Please note that EA,s & Multi TF Indies do not work on Offline Chart)

If all the currencies selected goes up then you should see your Basket chart candles go up and you can place a script to "Buy" or "Sell" the same basket.

If there is enough interest in this thread, then I will place the "Scripts" for Buy,Sell and the relevant mq4,s

EDIT: I have increased my account by a couple of 100% using this system.

Regards

the indicator is here http://mir.cr/1B49VOPD

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ajayshar27 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-17), danish555 (2017-10-10), maulana (2012-06-14), raheel001 (2020-10-29), shani125 (2020-12-02), surya88 (2013-11-11), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open