+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Basket trading.

Banned shun297 is an unknown quantity at this point shun297's Avatar
    Thanks
    when we trade with all 100 pairs at that time we risking 100% we may consider all 14 pairs to observe but we must consider only first two for trading to limit our risk 18 pairs at go cannot give profit because when a psirs left his upper or lowe position in middle it change it position..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rodro is on a distinguished road rodro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is very good strategy for trading. Sometimes i try this strategy because its is helpful. US currency is change means others currency also be changed. So it is good idea for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sulasih is an unknown quantity at this point sulasih's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is nice to trade with basket trading but we have to know the pairs who have same direction and who opposite each others, i ever used this strategies and i got nice results, and until now i am still learning about it with deeply

Junior Member princeali is on a distinguished road princeali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well as i have seen on being on market for this years , is that Euro/usd , GBP/usd , Gold moves in same direction which we can easily come to know that which way market is moving .. but their is a risk , because it only some movements it moves but don't know what time it goes opposite , because i have even seen it moves opposite direction as well , in my view its too risky to trade by watching other same moving pairs.

Member kowalsky1988 is an unknown quantity at this point kowalsky1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we do trade on the currency pair

14 pairs requires setting LOT better anyway ...

and good money management so that when things go wrong we do not rashly open position to cut losses due to the number of pairs that many

Member jawaid123 is on a distinguished road jawaid123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basket Trading System (T101 system)
    Simple Trading Method (Basket Trading Strategy)

I introduce this system in the other forum and quickly it become a phenomenal ground breaking methodology and created a buzz in the Forex world, and feel compiled to introduce this also here in this Forum.

Ive been been playing this method for about 3 months now after a 2 years collecting data and observing ccy pairs behavior and started trading this live and the return is quite good. This is a very simple method and it is all base on price action, indicator free trading and it is done manually.

First you have to open a demo account (Indicator Account IA) and make sure that the broker you choose have the ff. pairs (must have) in their platform:

Most brokers have the following Pairs.
    1. GBPUSD 8. CADJPY
    2. EURGBP 9. AUDUSD
    3. GBPCHF 10. USDJPY
    4. CHFJPY 11. EURUSD
    5. AUDJPY 12. EURCHF
    6. EURJPY 13. GBPJPY
    7. USDCHF 14 USDCAD

If you are using the IBFX Platform below are your pairs to Hedge:
    1. GBPUSD 8. EURUSD
    2. EURGBP 9. USDJPY
    3. GBPJPY 10. AUDUSD
    4. USDCHF 11. NZDJPY
    5. NZDUSD 12. GBPCHF
    6. AUDJPY 13. CHFJPY
    7. EURJPY 14 EURCHF

The first seven pairs is set 1 and the second is set 2. These pairs will hedge each other. Fresh start this method at the very beginning of the week, this will give you a good look at the pairs as weeks goes on. Set 1 trade them SHORT and set 2 trade them LONG. No SL and no TP. As much as possible run a script (attached) so as to maintain correct timing in opening them. Click twice the profit column of your terminal so as to make the positive profit pairs stay at the top and the negatives stay at the bottom or vice versa. Initially the order of this pairs is a mess, let it run for a day or two and you will notice the pairs will start to make a proper order. All the buys will stay at the bottom and all the sells will occupy the top or vice versa. It like putting to rest the dirty bottled water and it will start to settle down after a certain period and all the dirt to the bottom and the clearer water at the top.

About a day or two, all the buys (if negatives) will stay below and the sell (if positives) will be at the top. Now the indication that you should watch is, ideally the bottom 7 slots should be occupied by the negatives, the first pair in the negative that crosses the boundary of positive and negatives is the pairs we are concern. If one of the negative jump to slot 8 (counting from bottom) there is also a corresponding positive that will jump to slot 7. This is one of our signals. We can trade those two pairs that jump out of boundary. There are ways of watching and trading this pair as they start jumping slots. I called this method the Jumping Pairs Technique. There are also numerous variations associated with jumping pairs that I will discuss later in the thread. Another profitable method of trading is the trading of 14 pairs straight Buy or Sell, criteria of which I will also discuss in the later part of the thread.

You should have another account where you real trading will be executed. You can trade the two pairs that jump out. If the pair that jumps up is LONG then trade the two breakaway pairs LONG or vice versa. I also trade the next two pairs that jump of the boundary. I limit myself to just 4 pairs max 5 pairs being traded at one time. The profit is up to you, what I do is when the pair Im trading retreats a slot or 2 slots then I close it. Or sometimes I just leave and the Profit Protection EA does the watching of the trade.

Remember do not touch your demo account as this will serve as your indicator and keep it running all the time and just check it once in while for any jumper pair and then trade them.

On the attached terminal copy, you can see the breakaway pair USDCAD and was traded and make some pips on it. Consequently the other pair GBPUSD also jump 1 slot down and can also be traded Long as well.

There will be many more setup as we go along.

I hope i explain it well. Good Luck trading,
    Trader101

Note:
    1) this method is manual.. Again manual... Indicator is fine.
    2) I am trying to avoid any EA being made out of this system, indicators are welcome.
    3) To those who will benefit from this method, my only request is to GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE this is given unselfishly free. Pipscorer/Trader101
    PS: For advance reading go here:

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you should explain this strategy with charts and it can help the new traders . who are losing money in forex .almost 95% traders losing in forex .so we should help them and try to tell them about new strategies .

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nabila View Post
    it is nice to business with hand basket trading but we know to hump the pairs who make aforementioned substance and who opposition each others, i e'er utilized this strategies and i got nice results, and until now i am solace acquisition nigh it with deeply
    strategies to be applied to what we as traders preferred to keep trying to be wise again to understand the rules of the trade that we will live with every position that we use to continuously sought better with a variety of strategies and procedures that will keep us understand better more

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maine is strategy ka naam pahli baat suna hai, basket strategy, iske bare mein to mujhe pata nahi hai, lekin agar aapke is thread mein ye strategy sikhne ko milega to trader ka fayda hoga, unko ek aur achchi sikhne ko mil jayega.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is nice to business with hand basket trading but we know to hump the pairs who make aforementioned substance and who opposition each others, i e'er utilized this strategies and i got nice results, and until now i am solace acquisition nigh it with deeply

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open