+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Basket trading.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's good to trade with a basket of mercantilism but we have to understand the couple The World Health Organization has the same direction and the World Health Organization is opposite each other, I used this method and got good results, and until now I still learn about it deeply and so that the abi no ice strategy k baray ma learn kar rahay hay tu phr ap ko es real account strategy per abi nh because cahiyay. pahlay ap ice strategy, how come the other phrases are real phrases per use of kar saktay hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This basket trading style is not good at all and because of this you need to know that the Forex market can be traded better because what you have to know is that here on the Forex market we all have to have a patient attitude because otherwise there will be serious consequences as a result so what I will say is that we all must have the right trade education before coming to trade live markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello brother thank you very much for this indicator from my own experience I tested a balanced stategy basket and gave me very good results but sometimes it gave me a big loss because I didn't use stop loss but now I think with indicators and strategies you stop losses can used I will test your indicator I think it's very helpful and Trade basket. Thank you for sharing about the basket trading system. I haven't studied it before. When I read your rules in the basket trading system, I will try it on a demo account, I hope I can make a profit with your strategy. if I can make a profit, I will try it on a real account around next week.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar basket trading is the best way to buy a new product that has a great deal of value for the newbie industry, but it does not trade in any of the main features of the market, either in the name of a broker or by the same name. I do not know how many things I have to say or do any other things in this book.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basket trading system to bare mein kafi jayda sun chuka hoon lekin maine kabhi is ko system dekha nahi hain aap so kuch screen shot sharing kar dete to hum is a ko system dekh pate hain aur humko pata chalta ki kaisa system hi ye and it's not true that experienced traders don't give their winning tricks .... many people say that good traders don't give their tricks to other traders but you prove it wrong by giving us a good trick

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most traders work with a large number of trades at the same time, for me it's always the opposite, I always follow a strict management plan that's why I choose to work with one or two trades at a time, no more. and the regency head of the system vendor is demo per acha daitay hay lakin profit so that the un co system is real per card usage, the result is nh milta hay. es liyay traders can be seen as real per card usage, hi zaida small risk using karay.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really see this tactic rather well so that you can strengthen your account seriously ... however, I'm actually not used to the best way this tactic gives results ... are you showing extras ...? added to someone's concern. a set that definitely has the right track plus that seems to oppose each of several, I really might take advantage of the following practices plus manged to get extraordinary success, added up to now we continue to understand them by using sincerely.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a good idea to trade like that for several couples rather than stick to one partner. but it becomes a very tiring job to open positions in so many pairs every time when prices change. someday the correlation will not remain as you say. we can get the same benefits by making lot sizes large in one or several pairs that make our trade easier than you say. and I noted that this plan might be very superior which would improve the legal balance ... however, that I need an idea of how this plan works ... is it possible to reveal more ... together with the challenges associated with individuals who happen to use the system together with me have good results, along with so far my organization also understands that it all makes great use.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's good for the industry with basket trading we have to find a partner who has the same path and one another I have applied that strategy and I have had a good effect and until now I am still studying deeply. and my basket trade, you hota hay so that the usd / euro pair goes up hota hay is k sath 14 or the hot or hain pair or bro the card pair is finally up to the 14th trading group

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Previously I traded with this system but unfortunately I did not get satisfactory results. Actually I can't choose a currency pair for this system. I also cannot maintain my money management system with this system. But here you explain in detail, I think again I will try this system. and I obtained a Basket trading strategy from your job. The day I entered I left a try on my note now. If I save the benefits of your strategy, then I will try it in my original statement. Thank you friends for distributing your strategy. I want you to get a statesman strategy at our facility.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)

Open