+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1475

Thread: What is trading strategy and How to build it?

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading strategy is your key to trade. Different traders have different trading strategy. It tells you to read market psychology, trends and paves you the way to use them. How your money management is, when you enter in a market, when you get rid of it and how do you manage your risk all combine into a trading strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kouki000 is an unknown quantity at this point kouki000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading strategy is the method used in order to make a profit
    And this must be a good strategy, otherwise you will lose the owner

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member MIRZA IFTIKHAR BEG is an unknown quantity at this point MIRZA IFTIKHAR BEG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is trading strategy?Building strategy is required detective in the forex market is not as easy as you think experience and analytical. To make new strategy needs many time to explore and trade in forex,or it could be based on some fundamental factor or possibly based on some high lows break outs so it is simple all you have to know is predicting the way of the pair if you have made choice about them then you can learn it as well as you can then you will know how to build your own strategies.

Banned indra is on a distinguished road indra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I get all information from my friend whoo tell me all instruction of the forex then i created my account on the forex and strat working on it as if beginner traders also need to learn all trading strategies then New traders have start their trading in forex market with small amount of capital but their dream is big in fact all strategy which shared is the good strategy namely you can open a chart with TF 1H or more and then attach the MA 50 indicators if the indicator is visible up then open BUY position if

Banned bashirachakzai777 is an unknown quantity at this point bashirachakzai777's Avatar
    Thanks
    i well tell to all the people that com when you enter and when you leave with profit . so it is simple all you have to know is "predicting the way of the pair "in forex trading its good .

Senior Member RAVI KUMAR is on a distinguished road RAVI KUMAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the building the strategy in this we have to make the great knowledge in this and this is be the great strategy if we follow and make the money in it and we have to make the great knowledge in this and by this we will learn in it..

Senior Member shoaib8812 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib8812's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading stratigy is that you should not become greedy some people become greedy got a loss they should not do so .......they should learn it properly and then start trading at that forum.

Banned yameen101 is an unknown quantity at this point yameen101's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me an exchanging system is a combination of markers and questions that i use to get an exchanging indicator either to enter or passageway so on it i generally like to utilize more than two marker as a part of my framework because in that i get more capable sign for exchanging and i additionally utilize same for coin alternatives.

Banned jimlok is an unknown quantity at this point jimlok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that trading strategy is basically a plane which is fixed for a trader to initiate a trade in Forex. The trader who has no trading strategy is like a boat with out a boat man ultinately which sinks at the middle of river. I build me strategy with a Moving average 14 and a bollinger band strategy.

Banned kousarraza is an unknown quantity at this point kousarraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    Edifice plot is tied detective in the forex traffic is howl as snap as you take upon oneself the monogram is required ​​on a magnitude of regulations and integrates alongside several of the in favour indicators to riddle wholesaler, waggish you shot to fix on Forex and effect acknowledge extensively forwards you narration genesis a will, or the wish to in consequence whereof exotic forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open