+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex Market like a sea?

Senior Member jalal786 is an unknown quantity at this point jalal786's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes forex market is like a sea , forex se life ki hr field se taaluk rakhne wala forex k baare men learning kr k achi earning kr sakta he or forex men online trading ki bohat si opportunities hen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sultan1 is an unknown quantity at this point sultan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes forex trading market smamander ki trha hai is a hum jtna cahye kama kstye hai ye unlimited eraning system hai har kese ka liye aur is se asani se income kamaye ja kstye hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Younas is an unknown quantity at this point Younas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i think that forex market is like a sea there is so much traders and so much money in this sea wow...amazable like it very much i like this business there a no countable money in this sea.

Banned A.G is an unknown quantity at this point A.G's Avatar
    Thanks
    when you use the forex currency trading system, you receive immediate trade executions. There is no delay like there can be in options or for that matter other markets as well.

Banned kap is an unknown quantity at this point kap's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is very good topic my freind .. i agree with you forex iss like sea that is true my friend and thanks very much .

Senior Member shovo_p is an unknown quantity at this point shovo_p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the very big market in the world. It is the like sea. You can learn it with the huge effort otherwise you can not learn it.Forex is the very big market in the world so learn is hard.

Banned awais786 is an unknown quantity at this point awais786's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think forex is a sea so is ko smjhna etna asaan nai hai jitna hum smjhty hai so knowledge is the first and foremost thing that is necessary for you to gain knowledge and expeirence in forex. practice on demo is also very important to uderstand this business

Senior Member runa8888 is an unknown quantity at this point runa8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes Forex marker is like the sea because it is very large business. Now Forex treading is running all over the world and it is a world wide business. I think all the people in the world knows about Forex because it is the best earning place now. So I can say Forex is as like as sea.

Senior Member shomilsm is on a distinguished road shomilsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is risky but profitable.ha.i agree with your opinion because forex trading is big business.It is wide,seductive but if you are not a good swimmer you are doomed.thank you. i am trying .................

Banned pkmilon is an unknown quantity at this point pkmilon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm sure Foreign currency trading is much like the beach where get large quantity connected with normal water. foreign currency trading will be major company and lots of men and women spend their cash from throughout the earth. orex could be the current market connected with money in which often gaining will be infinite.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)