I think through these points you can get success in Forex business
    1- Avoid laziness
    2- Patience
    3- control on emotions
    4- Money management
    5- Analysis ability
    6- Proper learning
    7- more knowledge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member furqaniqbal is on a distinguished road furqaniqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother i am agree with you for apply these points we need to have good knowledge about forex trading if we have no knowledge about forex then we can never get success in forex if we have experience and knowledge and then we apply these points then we get success in forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mreaz21 View Post
    (1) Feeling managing.
    can you tell me about it, it is good for me to increase knowledge about feeling managing, because all the time i have passed, i never heard about it on forex trading, i just know about money management, risk managemen or sentiment management ? and you bring a new thing that i want to know about it with deeply, and thank you very much

Senior Member jalal786 is an unknown quantity at this point jalal786's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere kheyal se forex men success hasil krne k liye ap k pass bohat sa knowledge experience hona chahiye ye cheezen hardworking k bgair hasil nahi hoti hen knowledge is power so increase your power as much and than get success in forex

Banned samat is an unknown quantity at this point samat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Answer to achievement inside forex receive beneath:
    (1) Feeling managing.
    (2) Lots of persistence
    (3) Steer clear of greed.
    (4) A growing number of training trial trading
    (5) Loosen up When buying and selling.
    (6) Avoid laziness.

I think this kind of Each and every point is needed to achievement in forex.
    When you have an additional stage, you should discuss that.
    key to success in forex is learn continuously and do not forget a lot of discussions with my friends who had long plunge in forex, but it should never time to trade without an experience that will not get a big loss when trading

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

Answer to achievement inside forex receive beneath:
    (1) Feeling managing.
    (2) Lots of persistence
    (3) Steer clear of greed.
    (4) A growing number of training trial trading
    (5) Loosen up When buying and selling.
    (6) Avoid laziness.

I think this kind of Each and every point is needed to achievement in forex.
    When you have an additional stage, you should discuss that.
    key to success in forex is learn continuously and do not forget a lot of discussions with my friends who had long plunge in forex, but it should never time to trade without an experience that will not get a big loss when trading

6. The Following User Says Thank You to samat For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Member agus3049 is on a distinguished road agus3049's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    key to success that i still use are
    -disciplin wiith the system or strategy. no open trade if the strategy not confirm it
    -good money management and always obey its rule
    -be patience to wait.
    all of these i try to use everyday in forex. eay to say, but it's hard. i don't klnow why can do it well. i always break the rule, the system, then make me lose

8. The Following User Says Thank You to agus3049 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Senior Member binoy02 is an unknown quantity at this point binoy02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience and luck both are important for forex. but, should get extra knowledge without experience if we done herd work then its nothing for forex. so, well educated and hard working people can get success.....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to binoy02 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Senior Member poltu9t9 is an unknown quantity at this point poltu9t9's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex is the highly return able business and at the same time its can be your highly loss project too. To make Forex as a key of success in your life you must know the key to success in Forex business first.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to poltu9t9 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every trader want success in forex market. So i think key to success in forex.
    1. First continue demo practice in market
    2. Minimum 6 month need practice in market
    3. Good deposit in your trading account
    4. Good money management on your trade
    5. Good market analysis
    6. Trading experience and knowledge
    7. Use good indicator on your trade.
    8. New follow understand.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joynan For This Useful Post:

onlinepartners2 (2013-03-30), raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Senior Member Mujahid is on a distinguished road Mujahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me kamyabi ki key just of just forex ka knowledage and demo acount ah kio k dear jo banda demo acount use kar leta hai wo forex me kabi b loss ni karta hai koi k osey forex trading k all roles ki samjh aa jati hai ic liye dear forex me ham ko chhayea k sab say pehley forex ka knowledage or demo acount zarorat say b zayada use kia jaye i like forex knowledage and sharing knowledager

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mujahid For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)