+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 75 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Key to success in forex.

Banned usmankik786 is an unknown quantity at this point usmankik786's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i agree with you and I think the whole trading system is hard. There is no soft or easy thinks. You will have to survive all the time you will stay in the market. So you are not going to find anything easy. But your experience can help you a little

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ali Razi is an unknown quantity at this point Ali Razi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will say that the key to success in Forex is simply the plan, emotional control , strategy , motivation to grow , limited and decent lot selections and walk step by step in the Forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kashifrahija is on a distinguished road kashifrahija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right said. If a traders does all his trades without being greedy then it will his fate to make a lot of profit from this forum. Because as we all people know that Greed is a curse. With the intention of making too much money, a bad trader losses all his capital and gains nothing except wasting time.

Senior Member shahshafiullah is an unknown quantity at this point shahshafiullah's Avatar
    Thanks
    we should have knowledge, experience and we should know how to analysis the forex market that is the key for success in forex.

Banned rupam3700 is an unknown quantity at this point rupam3700's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear Lord, there are many secrets in regards to currency trading. As one of the greatest criticism to get the information on currency trading performance, experience, and so on. The other major suppliers of the first verse is always important to test the next train to service accounts, but also invest in real accounts.

Senior Member atouf is an unknown quantity at this point atouf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well said.For me the key to success is learning and learning.To be a professional trader is not easy, personnaly i'm getting better because i have learned my mistakes at the end of trading and i'm looking for someone who teach me trading and then working in those advises that he gives me

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the key to sucees in forex is monetary discipline as this is the core of forex success as all other things you mentioned are all dependent on it.

Banned samanta is an unknown quantity at this point samanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think proper knowledge, enough practice and experience and well strategy is the key to success in Forex trade. Another thing is patience and skill that can make a trader successful in Forex. There is no doubt that Forex is a high gaining business and there are a lots of opportunity to make money with this smart business. With the proper strategy, money management and discipline anyone can be successful in Forex.

Banned ssabbasi2003 is on a distinguished road ssabbasi2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    key of succcess in forex is patience self determination good decision making skill and and forcasting power these are main point if you follow then success can be your

Senior Member furqan1 is an unknown quantity at this point furqan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are many keys of success in trading which are as follows
    1:hard working
    2:learning power
    3:time management
    4:control our emotions
    5:avoid laziness
    6:great experience
    7:great knowledge
    8:good market analyzer
    9atience
    10:cool minded

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 75 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)