+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: Let discuss about brokers cheatings.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    mjhe to brokers jo no deposit bonus dete hai nwo hamesha hi cheaters lagte hain kyuki wo itni terms and conditions
    alaga dete hai tradeers ke upar ki trade karna mushkil ho jayta haio

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, its a good process to know about current market situation. Here also have some bad brokers too. We must follow the valuable brokers chat. If we can done this, we should must take some benefit form here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member redlion will become famous soon enough redlion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for opening this thread so that we could share our experiences with everyone else regarding cheating brokers. i believe one should register with a well reputed broker who has a lot riding on their reputation. such people hardly cheat people because if the word spreads around that they are cheats it's very bad for their business as traders will move away from them. i use instatrader and am happy to say that i havent had any problems with them so far.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i ever heard about some of them and for it i ever got a software to avoid SL hunting..hidden stop loss or TP, but we do not worry about it as long as we trade with instaforex, all is clear and after several years i do not get this cases
    do the best we can

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    Helo friends
    this is the interesting place where we will discuss many cheatings of the brokers. You know that it is very tricky game to get the money from the brokers and brokers always find those clients which should lose the money infront of them and if any of their clients will do better tradings with his strategy then they will try to find that strategy and if they can, they will capture your PC and they will see you what are you doing and after that they will make their rule that if any body will try to make money this way then they will not give the money. mean they wants the losers. i think you agree with me. and also besides this fact they do some small cheats. i am starting the first one and after time by time i will share some more. you should also share here.
    mauja es fourm main kafi waqat ho ga ha trading karta hooa lakin main na ag tak ya note nahi ka k broker cheatings karta ha mauaja ya samaja nahi ata ka bala broker ko chaeating karna ke ka zorrata ha broker wasa be boht sara profit earned kar lataya han to par ya cheatings q karta ha,

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience that some trader use artificial market and illegally loss the trader and some broker provide some special tools which is harmful for forex trading. I think this type of thinks is cheating of forex broker. You join in instaforex, it is very good forex broker.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open