+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Let discuss about brokers cheatings.

Member adeelakhtar25 is an unknown quantity at this point adeelakhtar25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Maham Gill View Post
    mauja es fourm main kafi waqat ho ga ha trading karta hooa lakin main na ag tak ya note nahi ka k broker cheatings karta ha mauaja ya samaja nahi ata ka bala broker ko chaeating karna ke ka zorrata ha broker wasa be boht sara profit earned kar lataya han to par ya cheatings q karta ha,
    Apki opinion theek ha ku ke ma ne bhi ye study kiya ha ke brokers ko cheating karnay ki koi need nahi ha wo tu wasay bhi bohat bari amount ma daily ki bases par forex trading ma earning kar rahy han.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ARABIAN is an unknown quantity at this point ARABIAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in every busioness there some people who are honest,and some are deceiving people to earn profit.same as in forex some brokers are honest some are notorious who want to loot people ,beware of those,you can watch for real market rates from bloomberg.com,investing .com,different upto 5 pips is acceptable ver than that is suspicious.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mohamed Mahmoud is an unknown quantity at this point Mohamed Mahmoud's Avatar
    Thanks
    i've heard several cheating in on-line. however, never heard relating to the cheating to broker. i don't understand with to regards to you. will you tell us a few broker house, who has got the cheated along with the customer ?if anyone understand, please share your the experience.

Member onlineaxact is on a distinguished road onlineaxact's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear suna hay kay bohat say brokers batatay kuch hain aur kartay kuch hain lakin mera ex me koi khas experience nhi hay main nay start say hi insta forex ko chose kia hay aur main es say mumin hon

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai, bahut saare brokers scam aur cheater hote hai jo aapka money withdrawal karte time aapko pareshan karte hai ya aise forex tools provide karte hai jis se aapko loss hota hai, isliye kisi bhi broker ko join karne ke pahle internet par uska review read karna chahiye agar uska forum hai to forum ko read karna chahiye taki humen uska reputation ka pata chal jaye.

Senior Member samnanyasi is an unknown quantity at this point samnanyasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I was not aware of this that brokers also cheat their customer. For last 2 months I am observing that exness increasing spread at news time and when there is high fluctuation in markets. Because of that the difference between ask and bid increasing and I faced lots of loss as my desired SL and TP did not hit at that rate rather it closed at 15 to 20 pip difference which left my account flused out. So I think exness is not good for news trading. This way they are earning increasing spreads.

Banned Hina121 is an unknown quantity at this point Hina121's Avatar
    Thanks
    Experience is main thing to get success in Forex trading business and after experience the best broker is main thing to get profit in Forex trading business, i have no anything about broker cheating so i have no information about it dear.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have always been careful with the brokers i have dealings with, and i never experienced cheating of any kind. That is why, i decide to stick with instaforex has my number one broker.

Senior Member seema121 is on a distinguished road seema121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i am new in Forex trading business and i do not see any cheater broker in Forex trading market and also don't hear anything about broker cheating i use the insta Forex broker it is so safe and not a cheater.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have yet to find cheating broker, however, problem that I often hear from my friends that there is cheating broker that makes traders lose out in large numbers. but after the check turns out there really is a violation of the rule of trading by a trader so that at times their profit has cancelled. but the true existence if there is cheating brokers therefore we should be careful in choosing a broker for trading and good service will make us comfortable in trading.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open