+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: Let discuss about brokers cheatings.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is just too much brokers have a good reputation
    But I am in fact the best broker Insta what its advantages are many very difficult and its presence in the intermediate one
    First of all the banks support the implementation of the orders Alaketonah .. in less than a second
    Allow hedging and scalping .. customer service at the highest level ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    Helo friends
    this is the interesting place where we will discuss many cheatings of the brokers. You know that it is very tricky game to get the money from the brokers and brokers always find those clients which should lose the money infront of them and if any of their clients will do better tradings with his strategy then they will try to find that strategy and if they can, they will capture your PC and they will see you what are you doing and after that they will make their rule that if any body will try to make money this way then they will not give the money. mean they wants the losers. i think you agree with me. and also besides this fact they do some small cheats. i am starting the first one and after time by time i will share some more. you should also share here.
    i think that the trusted brokers is not never cheat the clients, because they will never earn money after that.i trade forex for several years and i see that you should chose the trust borker such as instaforex to trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Helo friends
    this is the interesting place where we will discuss many cheatings of the brokers. You know that it is very tricky game to get the money from the brokers and brokers always find those clients which should lose the money infront of them and if any of their clients will do better tradings with his strategy then they will try to find that strategy and if they can, they will capture your PC and they will see you what are you doing and after that they will make their rule that if any body will try to make money this way then they will not give the money. mean they wants the losers. i think you agree with me. and also besides this fact they do some small cheats. i am starting the first one and after time by time i will share some more. you should also share here.
    they often widen spreads in times of high impact news. I even have had a pretty big around 18pips. it's something silly to me. I missed the chance to get 25pips in a short time because I lost 18pips of them.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks dear to tell about the cheating of brokers but now i am not use the broker account i get my real account directly but thanks for the posting on this topic

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    i monitor many time when market trend is clear then if you set trade profit then you entry close on right point but some time market close my entry after 3 pips of three pips
    i do not know why this happen

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard many cheating in online.But,never heard about the cheating of broker.I do not know about you.Can you tell us some broker house, who has cheated with the customer?If anyone know,please share your experience.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Helo friends
    yar ak to main na insta forex trading sa trading start ke ha ro dosar main na kafi profit earned kar laya ha trading sa muaja to ya broker bht acha or best laga ha es laya main es sa kafi profit earned kar rahah hon muaja to ya borker boht acha lagta ha.

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, when we will make trade must be cleaver to choose the broker, now many new broker come to us with many fasilities introducing . likes no deposit bonus/wellcome bonus, bonus from deposit, bonus from affliate, etc, to select broker we must know about the regulations , beside that that broker good of customer service to help us if have many quetions.

Member dlesar is an unknown quantity at this point dlesar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Let discuss about brokers cheatings.

Helo friends
    But found the brokerage firms to facilitate trade between the people of ordinary people with the capital of small and Forex or trade in the stock market for several decades, the stock market limited to the people but were for the owners of capital, companies and wealthy now that you earn $ 1 you can trade in the stock market I do not Adre motive behind the fierce Ahjmtk brokerage firms.

Member michael is on a distinguished road michael's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex has a lot of ways of trading that may be used. Find a trade that are between the partner and mediator. As this mediator be among the brokerage firms that shops with an account in the foreign exchange market. There is a direct trade carried out by the investor himself. As dealing with Broker raises some doubts with respect to rates that are exposed to loss in the case of re-circulating.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open