+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How many account we can run on 1 pc of Indian-forex forum??

Senior Member MubashirAhmed is an unknown quantity at this point MubashirAhmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you can run more then 1 account on your pc or laptop. there is no issue of pc or laptop. but i think if you use the same i.p for different accounts then you would have to face problem. may be your account will suspend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mubasher is an unknown quantity at this point mubasher's Avatar
    Thanks
    aik admi aik pc par aik account he kar sakta hy apna account open kar k forex trading business start kary aur jb kam na karna ho to account ko close kary account aik sy zyada b open ho sakty hain magar aik waqt me aik admi aik pc par aik account me kam kar sakta hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fahad87 is an unknown quantity at this point fahad87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah forex is a very complicated and sensitive business. only one account can be runed at one time.... only one account on one pc,and the same ip should b used for one acount...

Senior Member kashifrahija is on a distinguished road kashifrahija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indian forex forum is one of the best forum for those people who are unemployed and who do not have enough capital to invest in the trade but it is the rule of this forum one man can run only one account and if he violates this rule then he will be blocked. SO i do not think so that it is the right thing to dodge the admin by using more than one account.

Senior Member hassanshehzad is an unknown quantity at this point hassanshehzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indian-forex mein 1 pc per 1 account per hi working ho sakti hy ager ap apny 2nd or more account ko reffer krny k badd usi IP sy comments kerty hein to ap k account block ho jay ga.

Senior Member Rehan is an unknown quantity at this point Rehan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i think in one PC you can create on one account otherwise you face difficulty my mean your all account will be banned. so before creating an account you follow his terms and conditions.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    we do not open more than one account. this is the rules that we have to follow, one person is for one account at indian forum,
    but for account trading, you can open more than one, you can manage 5 accounts trading or more for trading forex and as long as feel comfortable and satisfy
    and even you can do trading with several accounts on the same time, there is multiterminal for it

Senior Member Zee133 is on a distinguished road Zee133's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to do work on two or more accounts you should need one pc but different connections of internet then you should able to do workon two or more accounts of Forex market,

Banned goshe is on a distinguished road goshe's Avatar
    Thanks
    this so i can not surely say that you can open many accounts because i have not tried it but you can ask more to admin he can help you and guide you if you can open or is better for him otherwise the IP address conflict and the account will PC.

Senior Member Evening4X is an unknown quantity at this point Evening4X's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only one account allowed for every person. using multiple account is on kind of spamming.
    Quote Originally Posted by tayia157 View Post
    you can operate unlimted number of indian forex forum account in one PC but every time you need to change your internet connection because in one internet connection you can operate only one indian forex forum account.
    very good cheating idea.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)