+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: what is your first love?

Senior Member fari is on a distinguished road fari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think that this can be compared with the love of our parents, this is a kind of job and your need so i can't compare or think of it in that way. for me it is my job which i am loving it very much that is it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kanka8888 is an unknown quantity at this point kanka8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Forex treading is my first love because Forex treading is very profitable and comfortable to me. At present Forex treading is very important and fast business for making money. Forex treading can be done at home and it is a very easy way to huge earn and so i love Forex treading very much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member agus3049 is on a distinguished road agus3049's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alaminhote41 View Post
    3rd i love forex.
    i don't know what the number of forex i love. but i do agree. forex like addict me in my life. even forex make me lose much money and took many times, but i still love to trade it because i can do it in my home and i can control it well

Banned shanu is an unknown quantity at this point shanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    My first love is my parents and then my great husband then love my family i love to all soooooo much and after that Forex business because forex business give a great opportunity to me for earning more and more money in short time

Senior Member sobuj0191888 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj0191888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my fast love is girl and my second love is Forex but i love foe all day. its give me satisfaction and its EndNote me every time. i love my Forex. i love u so much jann. its my true love. i want to married u forex.

Banned arslanbhatte is an unknown quantity at this point arslanbhatte's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is my first love because i think in this world forex is my best friend and also forex is my good companion forex helps me in many ways of life and gives me a good employment also fulfills my all dreams so i m very happy with forex because forex changes my life and i m thankful to forex.

Senior Member mohammad209 is an unknown quantity at this point mohammad209's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my first love my Allah.them=n my father and my mother.and then there comes my sister and my brother.besides there are many love sin my mind.i have also my girl friend.she is very caring for me.and she is very cute girl i think that.

Senior Member saefulloh is an unknown quantity at this point saefulloh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alaminhote41 View Post
    my 1st love my father&mother 2nd i love my wife 3rd i love forex. forex change my life. i can earn lof money from here.
    my first love to the forex business online, because I also still like to forex and forex still has it as a livelihood that can fight for money and of a possibility to get it all
    and where we've loved it all and will not be separated

Senior Member sam_98 is an unknown quantity at this point sam_98's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My First love is my Mom and dad and i really so much loved him who brought me from a child and made me a man thanks mom and dad i really so much love you :* For my Mom and my Dad

Member rizwanali is an unknown quantity at this point rizwanali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ma j be kamkart ha is ko is sa par he ho jat ha wo fir is ko cod ahe sakta forex ma boht pasa ha is ko kamn ka tarka ana cahya forx is good beznss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open