+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

Senior Member kashif698 is an unknown quantity at this point kashif698's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g nhi janab mein mobile pe mt4 software use nhi ker rha bal'k apna pc use kerta hon. mobile per trade kia tu ja skta hai lekin computer per trade kerne ka apna he maza hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sakira is an unknown quantity at this point sakira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All want foreigners and want to be when you use the MetaTrader MT4 simply because it is my job to look for signs and the speed of market movements, but some of our companions, to track a mobile phone for Exchange and are definitely not cooked fresh on the MT4.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member roney25 is an unknown quantity at this point roney25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are not only a beginner in foreign currency if we have all the Meta-trader 4, because in MT4, I use plain signals, as well as simply a book market movement, but many of our friends use mobile phone that is designed for buying and selling, and it is not pleasant to see that compared to MT4.

Senior Member a555 is an unknown quantity at this point a555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading on the mobile is the very good trading from the mobile you can trade anywhere and anytime without any problem it is very fast and good step of the forex however i have such a mobile phone which support the meta trade application when i shall buy such mobile i surely trade on that

Banned asma786 is an unknown quantity at this point asma786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes some days ago i have trades my mobaile phone but it has some problem that i trdaes but it is very diifiult to see the market.mobaile trading is not easy for new trader i think it.mobaile trading analise is not correct and i have lost my $ and it is very difficult from mobaile trading.

Senior Member MohammadZahidIqbal is an unknown quantity at this point MohammadZahidIqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    first of all if you want trading on the mobile then the mobile rate which is used for it very costly. and it did not support all the tools correctly because its screen is very short so you do not see all the thing in one screen for see all the things you up and down the screen and internt speed is also matter.

Senior Member mashfiklabi is an unknown quantity at this point mashfiklabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, as a result of his might not invariably sit ahead of the pack, thus you'll use cell phones, invariably busy dynamics are superb, however I would not value more highly to trade on my transportable, I specialize in the changes in transportable deals on your PC as a result of the transportable trade while not computers

Senior Member extraordinaryboy is on a distinguished road extraordinaryboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i am not trading with my mobile on platform meta trader 4,but it is a good idea i think to trade on mobile with your meta trader plat form because it is very use full for you you make your trade any where in world and make many of profit in a day,with your mobile you make many profit easily.

Junior Member Ahmed Forex is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmed Forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,

my broker ( sensus-capital-markets) have mt4 mobile...you can try

https://www.sensus-capital.com/en/pl...ile_platforms/

Senior Member ahmadkpr is an unknown quantity at this point ahmadkpr's Avatar
    Thanks
    i had never tried my hands in forex trading with mobile because it seems to be complex for me as well as time consuming as compared to PC which are fast in processing as well as hassle free trading into forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open