+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To mobile phones by using the metatrader softwear it is a good news but not using my mobile phone for the trade im using my for the trade abvsolutely no my business is invoice with foreign exchange market as well business is using the metatrader four mainly because with MT4 im able to easily utilize signs as well as eaily check out this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hamza13 is an unknown quantity at this point hamza13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ap mobail pa be kar saktay ha or mobail sa trading karna etna moshkil be nhe ha or bohat sa log ha jo mobil sa trading kar rhae ha or ya site ache ha or log iss site sa kaam kar k pasay kama rhay ha or ya site pasay dati ha .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member indianpk01 is on a distinguished road indianpk01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt 5 ko ham apna android mobiles ma install kr skta han aur eaily trading kr skta han iska ya faida hota ha kha kisi b jgah mobile ko sath la ja skta han lakin pc, laptop ko thody jgah leta ha mobile sa her waqt trading k zrya ak to experience bdhata ha aur dosra earning b zyada hoti ha ...

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pehli bat to ye he kay meray pas internet wala ye i pot mobile nahi he jis se min mobile par tading kar sakon is kay bad mujay agar muqa mila to me zarori mt4 par forex tarding karon ga.

Senior Member rexnet007 is an unknown quantity at this point rexnet007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am use a Android mobile phone.My mobile phone setup meta trader 4 but i am not fined the insta forex sarver.So what can i do?

Senior Member jaldija is on a distinguished road jaldija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes main mobile pay be metatrder software use kar raha houn. pehly main nay try kiya tha ka mt4 sambion os mobile pay use karoun but cembion mobiles metatrader software ko support nhy karty qun kay cambian phone ka os old hay. android os phones metatrader ko support karty hain or atchi speed dety hain.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i use the meta4 trading platform on my mobile phone. i use an iphone and the metatrader4 platform has been made to be compatible with android, ipad,i phone technologies so it is easy and you can go offline and online when you want in the mobile version

Banned mohsin.siraj is an unknown quantity at this point mohsin.siraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    g ha ispra akm kar humny ispar akm kea ghumny ispar kamkea humny ispar akmkea humny ispar akm kea humny ispar akmkea huumny ispar akmkea is aopar kam kar humny sipar akm keabhumny ispar kamkea humny ispar akmkae humny sipar akmkea humny sipar ak kea humnyn ispaer akmkea humny ispar akmkeabyu

Member bloch.bhai is on a distinguished road bloch.bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we also trading with forex on our mobile phone with mt4 software but if you comparison the mobile with pc mobile was not so effective if u have comfortably trading mobile was not suitable

Senior Member sajidnoor is an unknown quantity at this point sajidnoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course i use to the mt4 on mobile because this is very easy to use i love mt4 if you expert on mt4 you can earn the huge money and get large profit in small time.if i use to the mt4 i feel very easy and comfort this is very easy plat form

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open