+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

Junior Member rabiking02 is an unknown quantity at this point rabiking02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, only because it usually has no place in front of the PC, and then you can use the phone normally deal with this activation is very good, but won't decide for sure mobile phone industry when just concentrate on personal computers and cell phones, change the game of course, PC and mobile phone operator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zee133 is on a distinguished road Zee133's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear i do not trading with meta trader4 on my mobile, i use my pc to do trading with meta trader4 becouse i have no idea how to use meta traer4 on mobile.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rehan is an unknown quantity at this point Rehan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mobile pr main ny kbi tradin ni ki ha but mara future ma irada zror bn raha ha q k mobile pr trading krny k lye aisa mobile pas hona chahy js ma computer ki traha tmam feature majood hn ic traha mobile pr trading krna asan rahta ha.

Senior Member c13 is on a distinguished road c13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mobile phone par meta trading karna bohat assan ho gai hai ab tradin karnay kay liay kisi jaga ki qaid nahe hai aur na he trader computer ka paband hai aaj kal meray paas aysa koi mobile nahe hai jis say main meta trade ko istamaal kar sakoon mager bohat jald he main mobile phone lay lon ga jis say forex trading ho sakay

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have two account with instaforex and all are in mt4 platform. in the beginning of my forex trading i did not know about how many plat form are available and which one is best. i got the mt 4 is more common and get it to open the account. now a days i feel that due to 5 digit we can get some more profit in mt5 terminal. but i think i need a new account to do so but i am not thinking about it right now.

Senior Member jazy is an unknown quantity at this point jazy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we are trading on mt 4 platform on mobile phone set,if your internet speed is high so you work on mobile easily,others wise you,r work speed are slow, and you are not work easily,mt 4 platform is good job on mobile.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    The development of mobile platforms for android has helped my trading improved alot, because i have more better opportunities to trade the market without the restrictions i faced in the past when trading was basically done on the computer system.

Senior Member sunny_hero24 is an unknown quantity at this point sunny_hero24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah dear kabi kabi me trading karta hoon apne cell phone se cell phone me trading karna best to hai but ye me zarur kehna chahon ga jo sahi result pc me trading se milta hai wo cell phone me nhi milta screen small hoti hai chart sahi nazar nhi ata

Member wabas is on a distinguished road wabas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no ma na abi tak mt4 ko mobil ma use nahi kayea ha mere pass itna acha mobil nahi ha jis ma ja software chal sakye ma na abi mobil pa trader nahi kar ka dakhi ha ma sirf apne computer par mt4 ko use kar raha ho mobil pa nahi kaye abi

Senior Member amssalcity is on a distinguished road amssalcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no actually i am not trading with metatrader 4 platform on mobile. but i am thinking of it to trade on mobile because this is the easy way to trade and also a portable way to trade in. i am thinking to trade on mobile with android software because i heard that android softwares are more compatible and latest technology as compare to windows mobile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open