+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 1024 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: Luck Or Experience To Make Profit?

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se forex trading mein expriences hi zada kam aata hai agar apka luck hai to pher bhi ap is mein moeny earn nahi kar sakte hain is k lye apke pass zada expriences hona chahe tab ja kar ap is mein zada money earn kar sakte hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2018-11-23), ntn (2018-11-19), Unregistered (1), zonyakhan (2018-11-27)

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck has its own significance but experience is key in forex. You must have good knowledge of market behavior and market movements. News and technical analysis gives you that knowledge and experience. With experience, you can handle damaged trades. and in trading skills that provide greater opportunities to be able to gain profits than luck. because traders have the skills to weigh risks and prizes from every possible movement of a currency pair. so traders can open positions that tend to generate trading profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,138 Times in 376 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think experience is important part to earn money with Forex trading because without experience one cannot understand Forex trading behaviour. So it is better to learn and get experience in Forex trading market to become a successful Forex trader and earn profit with Forex trading.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dicar For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-19), danish555 (2018-11-17), HP2018 (2018-11-20), sarfraz786 (2018-11-17), Younas007 (2018-11-21)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very important question. I think luck is needed for every success, but experience is the first requirement. because when you have a bad position, luck can help you but when you start ordering, it will require experience to step on the best orders. and experience after all has a major role in forex trading, without it, forex is useless. Luck also has several roles, but not the main one. You want to be experience and heat before engaging in a real market along with your real money, not to lose everything. as a result of luck it will not help you temporarily not that.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exercise makes a man perfect. But, in the case of forex you can minimize your losses with some practice and good knowledge of the forex market. Furthermore, as far as luck is concerned, luck also supports courage ... You work hard to do your basics correctly ... You will find your success. and for the ideal investor two after that choose to invest. Some lucky people can get a lot of money too. things that might help with achieving in Forex trading. However for beginners it is very important to get experience

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both, luck and work experience in trading ... But in my experience it is necessary for a trader to have to learn all the things trading from this market. There are many ways on the internet to learn about Forex trading and there are also demo account facilities on the internet where you can get knowledge about trading. After this depends on your luck that how much of your luck is successful and how much you make a profit and As far as personal observation I am concerned, your luckier and more experienced is a greater opportunity to get the high profit you have. I think that good luck and good experience calculating to make a profit in all types of business and in forex this seems to be a very good combination,

9. The Following User Says Thank You to madale For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think first you need to experience forex so luck is a matter of calculation. Experience or luck are both important factors. Experience makes your trading work easy and smooth and helps us to make easy money. Experienced people know how to handle forex and how to make money. they know that there is a risk. they know the ups and downs of forex. and for the best bargaining every thing might be useful for its success in Forex trading. except for beginners need to be aware of expertise so choose trade. Some lucky people can get a lot of extra money. Without any expertise, they also will not be able to win their trade. And that creates luck is the most vital in trading.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in my opinion both are very important to make money if you have luck then you will get or get more money but I think the most important is the experience and knowledge that I think I think I have them then you can get more money then lucky people and some brokers say we want good luck to generate benefits. But I think they are really inappropriate. I think only finding the benefits of supply for you to become a broker. They have also enjoyed it. Because in fact good luck only follows those who complete the work.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G ha dosto forex me sab se zyada experience hi ka bada kirdaar hay jis k bgair ap kaamyab nhi ho sktey hey aur ap ko chahiye k zyada hard work kiya jye ta k kamyab ho ke forx trding se zyada earning kr skay aur achi performance kar k acha kaam ho.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

IGI (2018-11-06), slider (2018-11-03), Unregistered (2)

Banned gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails's Avatar
    Thanks
    Brother forex trading business main earning kayliay only luck kam nahi karti, because jab tak trader kay pass good knowledge and good experience of trading na ho to wo earning nahi kar sakta es liay experience say profit possible hay.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gmails For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-28), IGI (2018-11-06), king6782841 (2018-10-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 1024 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)